Closing date for applications: 21.08.21
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
As Creative Traffic Manager at Superdry you will be an integral member of the Brand Creative Agency reporting into the Brand Agency Manager. You will be responsible for allocating and scheduling briefs, working in conjunction with the Brand Agency Manager, Brand Creative Manager and Creative Producers. In addition to this you will be responsible for the delivery of artwork and retouch imagery. Ensuring the result stays true to the creative vision approved and aligns to the brand guidelines for our different style choices.
- Manage a team of Artworkers and Retouchers who are responsible for delivering work for digital platforms, trade, ecommerce, B2B / wholesale, events, channel marketing and other areas of the business
- Be responsible for allocating and scheduling image and creative briefs, working to match skill set to each brief accordingly.
- Own and respond to daily briefs, liaising with key business stakeholders to ensure all the required information is included in projects briefs so that teams have the information they need to complete a project
- Work in conjunction with the Brand Agency Manager and Brand Creative Manager, on resource/workload planning for the creatives and art-workers, attending a weekly planning and status update meeting
- Work with the Lead Retoucher on planning and managing workloads with the internal team and external partners
- Communicate with stakeholders of different levels within the business. Forging relationships with project owners; closely working with Brand Management, Copy and content, Events, VM, retail, and Channel Marketing teams
- Be responsible for ensuring all imagery and artwork is aligned to brand guidelines for each of the Superdry style choices and that design guidelines are adhered to
- Procure print, stock imagery, retouching and anything else that might be required to ensure briefs can be delivered to deadlines
- Ensure the best price is obtained when dealing with suppliers and communicate the budget with the project owner and Brand Agency Manager, ensuring projects are completed within budget
- Raise PO’s, process invoices for suppliers and report budgets to the project owners and to the Brand Agency Manager
- Advise and support on print techniques and digital processes to ensure all work is delivered to spec.
- Ensure work is delivered via the companies ftp tool or uploaded to the portal. Keep project owners updated on final delivery and provide notification for download
- Be responsible for the maintenance and organisation of the Superdry portal, ensuring all the Brand Agency assets are easy to access for different departments and final files are being saved correctly by the team
- Experienced in working in a creative/digital agency environment, preferably for a fashion/sportswear brand
- Experienced in managing, and motivating a team within a design/retouch studio environment
- Knowledgeable in creative and digital/print processes with a focus on delivering final retouched imagery and artwork for all areas of the business
- Someone with relevant and proven project/traffic management experience with existing knowledge of efficient work-flow processes and associated software
- An impeccable project manager with strong organization skills and the ability to schedule/traffic daily projects for art-working and retouch teams
- Someone with a clear understanding of graphic design, art-work and retouching processes for digital and print, with the ability to communicate clear delivery dates and turn-around times
- A proactive and solution orientated person, always calm under pressure and able to develop a plan of action to prevent and rectify delays in the workflow of the teams
- Experienced in delivering digital and social assets with demanding deadlines and able to manage a high level of projects with a quick turn-around. Ideally familiar with UX principles and planning the customer journey at every step
- Experience of working with brand & design guidelines and ensuring teams are constantly delivering in line with these and gaining creative sign-off with relevant teams
- An accomplished negotiator with experience of dealing with external suppliers
- Someone with an expert understanding of budgets and planning, always focused on deadlines
- Someone with strong existing relationships with relevant suppliers and freelancers in the area of art -working, retouch, print
- Able to manage a heavy workload under pressure by effectively prioritising, planning ahead and overseeing multiple tasks at any one time.
- Thorough understanding of Adobe software for retouching and design
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. Whilst none of us like to think too much about what would happen if we were to die, we feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves when they are at work. We obviously feel their voices speak volumes.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search