Closing date for applications: 21.08.21
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
At Superdry our in-house Brand Creative team are run by a team of creative professionals; collaborating to deliver inspiring imagery and film for our ecommerce and digital platforms. Teams range from concept to Styling, Production, Photography, Film and Retouching, it is a high energy and exciting area of the business requiring constant communication with key stakeholders across the business.
As Senior Digital Content Creator, you will be an integral part of our busy and experienced Videography team. This role will support in creating world class digital assets which will engage, inspire the style obsessed consumer, aligned to our Superdry brand principles and seasonal creative directions. Leading a team of Digital Content Creators, reporting into the Lead Creative Videographer, to deliver exceptional quality professional imagery – film and stills.
Please include a link or copy of your portfolio when applying for this role.
- Demonstrate an exceptional technical and creative knowledge gleaned from experience in the industry
- Manage, mentor, and inspire your team of Digital Content Creators
- Manage the team’s workload and timelines effectively and efficiently to ensure deadlines are met and standards are always upheld
- Create and shoot product/model content that is socially relevant and engaging for the Superdry consumers that sits across a variety of platforms
- Work closely with your team creating innovative and cutting-edge digital content for ecommerce, emailers, social platforms on a weekly basis
- Be responsible for the editing, processing, and delivery of visuals for all projects, carrying out post-production to ensure imagery is suitable for digital platforms
- Align your creative approach to seasonal guidelines for our brands and deliver content that is inspiring and engaging for Superdry consumers
- Ensure all images produced are consistent and to a high quality whilst achieving deadlines
- Work in conjunction with the wider teams to test new ideas and refine film and photo techniques
- Be knowledgeable around trends influencing social and digital output across multiple disciplines
- Keep up to date with photographic and film techniques relevant to practice
- Manage personal workload efficiently, but also work as part of team to create one unified goal
- Understand the new Superdry brand strategy and customer profiles and how this is delivered through the execution of your work
- Continually drive the brand aesthetic, striving to be the best in the industry
- Able to manage a small team effectively and delegate workload as required
- A highly skilled content creator, currently working in a similar role ideally for a fashion brand
- Experienced working across multiple fields, including photography, graphic design, and moving image
- Proficient with video editing and motion design software. 3D knowledge desirable
- Trend driven, aware of new emerging concepts and techniques with the ability to apply them within your work
- Understanding of the various digital channels, working with the latest software, and a knowledge of the different channels and the creative that clearly works into them, whilst also driving compelling innovative solutions
- Digitally minded and used to creating socially relevant content that is engaging for fashion consumers
- Used to working with a creative team and take creative direction, delivering content that is on brief
- Able to manage own your workload, calm under pressure and used to working to tight deadlines
- Detail orientated and understood the importance of quality control
- Open to different ways of doing things and happy to make suggestions to benefit the business
- A team player who is happy to work with colleagues to drive results
- Passionate for reinventing the way we approach traditional ways of working
- Not afraid to challenge the past and in doing so, push new creative ways of thinking and working
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. Whilst none of us like to think too much about what would happen if we were to die, we feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves when they are at work. We obviously feel their voices speak volumes.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search