Closing date for applications: 31.07.21
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
As an integral member of the Brand Creative team reporting to the Brand Creative Manager you will articulate your creative vision and oversee the work of Brand Creatives, working alongside Photographers, Film makers and our other Creative Centre teams to ensure our message is clearly communicated, as per your creative vision.
Enthusiastic and immersed in contemporary style and culture, you are obsessed, creative and passionate about the work you produce with an emphasis on pushing the boundaries of the brief. We are looking for real creative flair. Working to a brief, you will develop appropriate creative concepts for a variety of projects and activities, alongside our internal production team, who will oversee photoshoots both internal and on location in order to deliver briefs on time and on budget.
Please include a link or copy of your portfolio when applying for this role.
- Be responsible and determine how best to represent a concept visually, through innovative creative ideas
- Through creative thinking, own and deliver the brief and elevate projects in order to engage and inspire the consumer
- Manage a style choice team of Brand Creatives
- In partnership with our Photographers, Film makers, Stylists and other Creative Centre teams, create outstanding engaging assets which inspire and engage our consumer
- Review, and approve designs, artwork, photography and graphics developed with the wider creative team
- Set and lead professional standards for the team
- Have an industry-leading creative point of view and can provide a rationale to lead the discussions around the creative direction of the brand
- Be an expert communicator and able to work with brief owners to develop an artistic approach and style
- Confidently present your creative vision for approval by the Brand Creative Manager and Creative Director
- Motivate, direct and organise team members in order to articulate your creative vision and oversee production
- Balance competing priorities and multiple projects, while meeting strict deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Be passionate about your work and strive to elevate the brief, in order to create world class creative
- Continually look to develop internal processes to drive efficiencies within our ways of working
- Deliver to high standards and demanding timelines, consistently excellent creative work
- A passionate and energetic creative professional with experience within a design related area with strong Art Direction experience
- Enthusiastic and immersed in style and contemporary culture, you embody the values of the brand
- Agile, adaptable and resilient, open to input from passionate and engaged executive leadership
- An energetic individual with experience of working in a fast paced, multi project agency environment preferably within the sports/fashion sectors
- Serious about the work you produce and have a portfolio of world class creative projects
- Experienced in commissioning Photographers, Artists and other external creatives and being able to direct them in order to realise your creative vision
- Experience in working on set and on location in the UK and overseas and be flexible to international travel if required
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. Whilst none of us like to think too much about what would happen if we were to die, we feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves when they are at work. We obviously feel their voices speak volumes.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search