Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 20.09.21
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
We are looking for a Creative Email Developer to join us. In this role, you will create exciting and engaging email creatives and coding emails/landing pages.
You will have previous digital experience, ideally gained from the fashion retail sector. You will bring an understanding of working with branding guidelines and research into best practice in UX, responsive design, email marketing and email deliverability. High level experience of coding using HTML & CSS with an extremely strong attention to detail.
- Develop/code existing email creatives and producing new engaging designs and templates in conjunction with the Digital Design & Email Marketing teams.
- Code, bug check and test emails to ensure technical quality and that they render correctly across different devices/ESPs
- Collaborate with marketers, designers, and content producers on ideas for digital designs that improve the customer journey and drive conversions
- Understand results and performance, make recommendations to improve future campaigns and user experience, ensure customers have the best experience when receiving our emails and visiting our websites.
- Experienced working in a Front-End Web/Email Developer role or similar
- Someone with a high level of experience coding emails/landing pages in HTML and CSS
- Proficient using digital design/coding packages (Photoshop, Dreamweaver or similar)
- Experienced of email design best practice including responsive design, UX/UI, and up to date with industry trends.
- Able to design and code emails quickly and accurately
- Someone with excellent organisational skills and a strong attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects with tight deadlines
- An effective communicator who can enable yourself to make your point clear, build relationships and collaborate effectively in both face-to-face meetings and in written communications
There is no code test for this position. Instead, we would love to see some examples of the emails you’ve built, along with anything you can share about the processes and tools you used to make them so good.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. Whilst none of us like to think too much about what would happen if we were to die, we feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves when they are at work. We obviously feel their voices speak volumes.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search