Location: The Duke, Wellington Rd, Burton upon Trent, Burton-on-Trent
Closing date for applications: 30.07.21
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
The Logistics Assistant is responsible for ensuring that all customer experience is effectively and efficiently managed for all customers in the UK and Republic of Ireland by overseeing activities at our UK distribution centre and undertaken by our UK carrier and delivery service providers.
This role would suit someone who has graduated from university (or similar) and has been working within a similar industry for at least 1 year and is now ready for their next step to grow their career with a well-established global fashion brand.
- Support all activities at our distribution centre in the UK (The Duke)
- Support all delivery interactions for customers within the UK and Republic of Ireland
- Be the first point of escalation for the UK distribution centre, internal customers and 3PL partners
- Oversee all customer communications around fulfilment of our responsibilities
- Foster and promote links between the different 3rd parties, logistics teams and head office functions
- Support the UK and ROI Senior Logistics Manager in the negotiation of new service contracts
- Work with central logistics and head office functions to drive performance, innovation and identify new service propositions
- Ensure that relationships and contractual obligations are being met by all parties within your remit
- Drive the operations under your supervision to undertake activities and developments within Superdry’s strategic plan
- Support and advise head office functions that engage logistics activities
- Ideally experienced in a carrier management, delivery service or customer service role
- Highly motivated, with a willingness to learn and build their career with Superdry
- An excellent organizer and decision maker
- A great communicator who can build strong working relationships internally and externally
- Knowledgeable in excel to an intermediate level
- Detailed and methodical
- Passionate about the Superdry brand and driving change and innovation
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. Whilst none of us like to think too much about what would happen if we were to die, we feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves when they are at work. We obviously feel their voices speak volumes.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search