Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 07.07.21
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Ecommerce Channel Admin Assistant to join our Ecommerce team. This role will be assisting our Online Merchandiser with a variety of administrative duties; assisting the team with the trading of our product with our existing and potentially new online retail partners. Although this role is administrative based, it is working with our Superdry product is a great opportunity for someone to learn more about how we make merchandising decisions for our online channel retailers.
The role will suit someone who is interested in fashion retail and who is driven, proactive, with a can do attitude. This role will also involve managing several projects and any one time and therefore the successful candidate will be able to multi-task and be able to work well in a busy environment.
- Facilitate the introduction of new season products into our online retail partner’s portfolio. This will include uploading data and images of the relevant product
- Finding and renaming imagery to meet the requirements of the Partners
- Coordinate with our photo studio team to ensure we have all required imagery to upload
- Prepare data sheets with relevant product information, including price and description
- Report the daily KPI’s, including the number of products we have with each of our online retailers and the sales revenue achieved
- Management of orders- ensuring that all orders are updated correctly with the relevant tracking information
- Previously experienced in administration experience
- Knowledgeable of Ecommerce and demonstrate a strong desire to develop your career in this field
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Able to set priorities, take personal responsibility, and communicate issues
- Eager to learn new skills and implement them quickly
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic to learn and develop new skills
- Confident with the ability to interact well with people on a personal and professional level and to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- IT literate, with strong Excel skills, and an aptitude to become quickly familiar with new systems
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. Whilst none of us like to think too much about what would happen if we were to die, we feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves when they are at work. We obviously feel their voices speak volumes.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search