Location: Superdry Copenhagen office
Closing date for applications: 01.07.21
Hours: 37 hours per week
As a Customer Services Advisor you will be part of the Customer Service Team in Østerbro, Copenhagen. You will be responsible for our Danish and Finish wholesale accounts and managing the relationships with our customers to make sure that they receive the very best service from us. We are looking for someone with customer liaison and sales support skills. You will also have the ability to effectively manage a sensitive and time critical workload and be able to work with tight deadlines. You will work very closely with our Nordic & Baltic Wholesale Sales Team and the Superdry HQ in the UK.
This is a challenging position in an international company that constantly develops and grows. You will have the opportunity to take a huge part in that development and progress. We have an amazing working environment, where everyone contributes to taking care of each other and having fun while we do business.
- Deal with customers and resolve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Order handling, process returns, create and supply customer master data
- Handle customer complaints as well as shortages
- Communicate with the accounts department and the warehouse for regular updates
- Make sure orders are shipped and keeping customers up to date with deliveries
- Amend orders on time to avoid any delivery issues
- Prepare and compile reports in Excel showing e.g. delivery status to keep sales representatives up to date on stock delivered or blocked
- Support the sales team during the sales period with the forward orders
- Manage the process of raising PO numbers for orders
- Participate in sales activities
- From an experienced customer services background
- Customer oriented and have a commercial mindset
- Fluent in Danish and English.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office programs – good Excel-skills
- Good at multi-tasking, coordination and establishing priorities
- A quick learner and have good technical understanding
- Positive and always ready for a good laugh
- Able to work as a part of a team and have great team spirit
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- A pro-active person, who can find solutions to problems
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves when they are at work. We obviously feel their voices speak volumes.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search