Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 30.06.21
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Working in the People Operations team, this role plays a key part in the delivery of accurate core people data. We are looking for somebody who is passionate about data and technology!
Responsible for the delivery of all data and reporting requests including data imports such as salary review files, new year holiday entitlements plus all other data uploads. As a superuser for our OpenHR system you will oversee all system administration and configuration in partnership with our external provider.
- Be the go to for all things data in the HR team
- Provide scheduled data and reporting including any adhoc requests
- Be responsible for setting up new users on the HR systems
- Ensure the correct system access is granted and revoked efficiently
- Be responsible for ensuring the system is configured to capture core people data as required
- Look after the data input integrity checks to ensure high accuracy of data
- Validate data flow from the HR system to the payrolls to ensure pay accuracy
- Play a key part in all projects involving people data and HR technology
- Analytical and have the skills and are used to manipulating large amounts of data
- Experienced in working with core people data
- Able to report and import data
- Someone with an understanding of HR technology (desirable)
- Highly accurate with great attention to detail and will always follow through to resolve issues
- A quick learner and able to pick up using new systems quickly
- Able to manage your own workload in a fast pace and changing environment
- Confident in using MS Office, Excel to an intermediate level or above
- Able to work in a confidential environment
- Numerate and have a good standard of written English
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. Whilst none of us like to think too much about what would happen if we were to die, we feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves when they are at work. We obviously feel their voices speak volumes.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search