Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 26.06.21
Hours: 30 hours per week
Passionate about style? Love talking to people about it? Being a Brand Associate at Superdry is all about having your own style; with the way you look, learn and give amazing service. We want you and your individuality in our stores giving our consumers a fantastic brand experience.
- Be a brand ambassador by role modelling our behaviors, values and style.
- Put our values and consumers at the heart of everything you do.
- Offer amazing service and do the right thing for your consumers.
- Look stylish every single day, representing the brand using your own personal style.
- Know our brand by using engaging content about us and our products.
- Understand key KPIs and work to positively impact them personally and as part of your team.
- Be set clear goals and measures of success and take accountability and ownership for these.
- Become an expert in our style choices and know how to bring these to life for our consumers.
- Drive your own development using available tools and the support of your leadership team.
- Have a ‘Do the Right Thing’ mentality.
- Build great relationships with your team and Store Leaders based on an open and honest way of working and trust.
- Be part of a fun working environment where you are encouraged to be yourself and celebrate what makes each member of your team individual.
- Respect all legal regulations to keep our stores a safe place for the team and consumers.
- Keep our store running smoothly and looking super. Maintaining standards and housekeeping and completing day to day operational tasks.
- Spot opportunities to make things better and share your ideas with your Store Leaders.
- Get things done. We don’t want you to just tick the boxes, we want each day with us to be productive where you make a positive impact on the store and feel proud.
- Someone who sees challenges as opportunities.
- You love sharing your passion with other people.
- Happy to talk to everyone, and you love to have meaningful conversations with consumers.
- Someone who loves to learn and has a willingness to build skills through experiences and challenges.
- You enjoy collaborating with people and working in a team.
- Organised and use time purposefully/effectively.
- Wanting to make a positive impact.
- A creative thinker, always searching for the best possible solution in every situation.
- Sees change as exciting and enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about style and obsessed with product.
- Authentic and genuine.
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search