Closing date for applications: 15.07.21
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
The role of the Senior Merchandiser is responsible for maintaining the timelines agreed on production orders and to make sure that goods are delivered within those action plans as per company quality levels. Working with cross functional teams such as technical, quality control, UK Head office merchandisers, vendors and logistics the successful candidate will be responsible for the smooth order processing, garment production and the final dispatch.
- Negotiate production plan including but not limited to MOQ and Lead-time parameters
- Manage orders with vendors to ensure on time delivery with strict adherence to critical path planning
- Timely feedback with UK HQ to ensure consistent supplier performance
- Track pre-production/ media/ shipment samples to ensure samples are received in good time
- Collect and manage sustainable product details for processing Transaction Certificate before shipment
- Support UK HQ/ HK General Manager for ad hoc projects
- Liaise with internal departments like Product Development, Ethical Compliance, Garment Technologist, Logistics and Finance to support supplier performance targets
- Liaise with logistics and vendors for proper shipment bookings are made prior to handover
- An experienced branded apparel merchandiser
- A negotiator and problem-solver with skills in a production environment
- Able to inspire and motivate a team, a good team player
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and written, in English and Mandarin.
- Self-motivated, be focus and able to work under pressure
- Extremely well organised with a keen eye for detail
- Competent in managing relationships with vendors and internal stakeholders
- A mulitasker and can handle high volumes of data, analyse and report on it
- An advanced user of MS Office suite, particular on Excel for data processing
- Ideally degree level educated in Fashion, Textile or Manufacturing
- Sound knowledge of apparel / footwear / accessories.
- Confident to take on new opportunities and tough challenges in constructive and positive approach
- Competitive salary
- Life insurance
- 50% online staff discount
- 20 days annual leave
- Birthday Leave
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search