Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 12.12.21
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
In this role you will manage and execute the accurate buy placement and on time delivery of multi-product bulk through meticulous critical path and supplier management in line with key business objectives.
- Engage proactively with both Global Suppliers & regional Colleagues to ensure that Superdry orders are placed effectively & that products are produced to meet seasonal business requirements.
- Identify & mitigate the risk of late deliveries through a clear critical path management & escalation process.
- Manage the PO book for your given area with the support of your team, placing orders with suppliers to agreed deadlines & capacity, updating dates within our order management system, holding suppliers to account whilst maintaining supplier relations.
- Liaise with Key stakeholders e.g. Sustainability, Sourcing & Q&T to ensure all critical path milestones are consistently monitored & delivered.
- Liaise with Key Wholesale colleagues to ensure that all parts of the Wholesale order book are fulfilled.
- Provide support to the Production Administrator’s and ensure that they are clear on the priorities set by the Lead Production Merchandiser.
- Monitor weekly shipments from factories & Manage Supplier Bookings with Freight Forwarding partners.
- Support Superdry’s Sustainability credentials by overseeing all Sustainability programs relevant to your area, and that all necessary administration is complected in a timely manner to provide a clear & accurate audit trail.
- Take on projects that drive efficiencies in process alignment and system optimization outside of my day-to-day role.
- A confident, highly organized individual, with the ability to prioritize your workload efficiently.
- Someone with a clear understanding of garment production processes and critical path management.
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced global business.
- A natural problem solver with a positive attitude to their work and receptive to new challenges.
- Someone who is happy to work independently or as part of a team.
- A good communicator with an enthusiastic and engaging manner.
- Someone with a clear understanding of the production process and the critical path of a garment from production to delivery.
- Experienced using Microsoft Office – intermediate to advance Excel ability & experience with a PLM system is preferred but not essential.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. Whilst none of us like to think too much about what would happen if we were to die, we feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves when they are at work. We obviously feel their voices speak volumes.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search