Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 18.06.21
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
As Lead Creative Producer at Superdry you will be an integral member of the Brand Creative Agency reporting into the Brand Agency Manager, while managing a team of Creative Producers. Working with the other internal creative teams you will be responsible for the delivery of world class creative content; across all creative, design, photographic and film briefs, ensuring the end result stays true to the creative vision approved and aligns to the brand guidelines for our different style choices.
- Manage, support, and inspire a team of Producers working across different style choices
- Work in partnership to lead and facilitate the production of all creative projects including design, photography, and film for Superdry. This is inclusive of projects for digital platforms, B2B / Wholesale, and events plus 360 campaigns for all channels
- Work shoulder to shoulder with a collaborative team of specialists, including, Brand Managers, Copy and Content, Creatives, Photographers, Videographers, Retoucher’s to name a few
- Manage creative/design projects and photo/video shoots from initial kick-off meetings through to delivery
- Working with the in-house brand agency teams, scheduling / trafficking projects and managing all reviews and sign-off moments
- Work with the Superdry Brand Management, Content, Social, Ecommerce, Wholesale, and trade teams, supplying engaging content along with guidelines for these teams to execute in the build & roll-out phase
- Produce critical paths for each project as well as traffic work internally and arrange all elements of project management for the creative team and shoot production pre and post
- Keep open communication with Product Design, Channel Marketing, Brand management, Copy and Content and creative teams to convey timelines, ensure effective delivery of briefs and concepts
- Support with art buying for shoots; sourcing and booking photographers, directors, animators, illustrators, models, stylists, hair and makeup artists and anything else required for projects
- Support with all in-house agency project management and external supplier management relating to creative projects for digital / print, including print production. Negotiate usage licenses, ensuring cost savings are made and contracts/booking forms are issued prior to shooting
- Oversee and organise associated travel and accommodation for all creative talent, models and VIPs for shoots
- Be responsible for working with the producers, calculating, negotiating, and managing a thorough and accurate budget for all projects
- Attend and lead where necessary, weekly creative planning and status update meetings
- Plan and review, together with the Brand Agency Manager and Brand Creative Manager, seasonal creative concepts and maintain a database of creative talent and production resources that are aligned to our style-choices.
- Pro-actively source suitable references and keep up to date with current fashion trends
- Openly share ideas with the agency teams to ensure you and the teams are constantly pushing the boundaries and delivering world class content
- Lead the production team with reconciliation and budget management, responsible for invoicing and accounting for team. Updating trackers in-line with the allocated yearly production budget and responsible for reporting to finance where required
- Someone with proven project management / production experience, 5 years + of working in a creative/digital agency environment, preferably for a fashion/sportswear brand. Trafficking creative projects and producing shoots not only in the UK but in multiple locations all over the world, both on location and in studio
- Someone with proven experience of managing a team of producers
- An experienced project manager/producer who is used to working on digital campaigns with creatives and content creators, with a user centred approach to digital, you will be familiar with UX principles and planning the customer journey at every step
- Experienced in producing small agile socially relevant shoots both on location and in a studio with quick turn-around
- Experience of working on B2B projects, digital content, and seasonal campaigns from ideation phase through to pre-production, post-production, and design of guidelines
- Someone with a user centred approach to creating content, putting the consumer at the heart of everything you produce
- Someone with an expert understanding of budgets and planning, always focused on deadlines
- An accomplished negotiator with experience dealing with agents and external suppliers
- Someone with strong existing relationships with production companies globally, external casting directors, talent agencies, model agencies and agents representing Photographers, Directors, Stylists, and Hair & Make-up artists
- Used to working in a fast-paced production team, with a high level of output on a weekly basis.
- Able to manage a team with a heavy workload under pressure by effectively prioritising, planning and overseeing multiple tasks at any one time
- A positive person, with a can-do attitude, willing to leverage experience to provide the best solution for each project
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. Whilst none of us like to think too much about what would happen if we were to die, we feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves when they are at work. We obviously feel their voices speak volumes.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search