Location: Superdry Netherlands
Closing date for applications: 25.06.21
Hours: 38 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Wholesale Sales Executive with fashion sector experience in womenswear and/or menswear, and a background working with customers across The Netherlands. We are looking for someone determined, open minded and proactive, able to drive profitable sales through strong relationship management and excellent product knowledge. The role is based at our showroom in Gilze, The Netherlands and is part of an energetic, successful and fast-growing team.
- Consider each client’s requirements for our Mens and Womens collection products, trends and location to optimise sales potential
- Develop a good understanding of the collection before and during showroom setup for each season
- Provide comprehensive feedback at the end of the selling season to enhance the design process
- Proactively promote the product and lead buyers toward important categories
- Conduct presentations and buy meetings for buyers of existing and potential new accounts
- Organise the wholesale showroom by arranging sample delivery, set up and managing previous season pack down
- Analyse orders to ensure they are reaching budget by considering options, product category mix and bestselling key looks and styles
- Develop and maintain good client relationships through regular contact, present product overview information to relevant new potentials, to give an understanding of the brand and the direction
- Maintain a professional and appropriate working showroom environment to match brand standards
- Drive business out of season with strategic prospecting across agreed territory
- Build a correct and high profile distribution, which goes in line with the communicated vision of Superdry
- Be flexible in order to take on dual gender accounts
- Highly experienced in a sales role within the wholesale sector, preferably from relevant fashion brands
- Ideally someone with a strong womenswear background. Flexibility to be able to sell dual gender is important.
- Experienced in working in a business-to-business customer environment.
- A strong cross cultural relationship manager, able to develop excellent working relationships with customers, providing direction and influencing their buying decisions.
- A highly skilled negotiator and communicator
- Passionate about operations and process improvement, with relentless attention to detail
- Highly analytical with a sound commercial instinct
- Confident presenting at all levels
- Fluent in business level Dutch and English, both written and verbal
- Willing to travel across The Netherlands and if required internationally, including trips to the UK head office.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus package and other benefits
At Superdry, everyone has a voice, and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We are incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves when they are at work. We obviously feel their voices speak volumes.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fueling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search