Closing date for applications: 31.07.21
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Centre of Excellence team as a Fit Model/Administrator. You will represent Superdry size 10 customers in fit sessions and support the effective day-to-day running of the Q&T Team. This role requires size 10 body measurements, good communication, written and verbal, and to have an excellent team attitude.
Please include your height, bust, waist and hip measurements within your cover letter in your application. A ‘how to measure guide’ is included in the downloadable job description. Unfortunately, we won’t be able to progress applications that do not include measurements.
- Maintain a consistent Superdry size 10 for tops and bottoms
- Be the voice of the customer in fit sessions, trying on fit samples across different categories, and giving commercial, well-founded feedback about comfort and ease or restriction of movement
- Check fit in different postures, and checking the flexibility in wear of the garment(e.g. Can shirt sleeves be sleeves rolled up?)
- Plan & manage the fit meeting schedules
- Help to manage the daily incoming and outgoing post and action/track sample requests
- Manage and keep records of the external model invoicing
- Work with the QA Admin to monitor the level of office stationery and supplies, reordering them as required
- Support the Assistant Garment Techs in organising departmental files, seasonal folders and sample rails, in conjunction with the QA Admin
- Help to organise samples for meetings and to put them away afterwards
- Research and book team travel
- Collate and input team expenses on Concur as requested
- Keep records on Excel and Word and issues reports as needed
- A Superdry size 10 for tops and bottoms, measuring closely to - Bust: 92cm, Waist: 71.5cm, Low Hip (widest): 97.5cm and height 165 to 170 cms
- A size 34C bra wearer
- Confident user of Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Responsible for your own performance and development
- Continuously seeking to gain knowledge and expertise on the latest innovative developments and technology
- Adept at building effective relationships, communicating, engaging with colleagues and suppliers at all levels
- Confident, commercial and well-founded in your approach to making decisions quickly and effectively
- Able to embrace change in a busy environment
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. Whilst none of us like to think too much about what would happen if we were to die, we feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves when they are at work. We obviously feel their voices speak volumes.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search