Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 30.06.21
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
As Photographer, you will be an integral part of our busy and experienced Photography team working as part of the Brand Creative Team. This role will support in creating world class assets which will engage, inspire the style obsessed consumer, aligned to our Superdry brand principles and seasonal creative directions. Working across a variety of projects creating campaign, social, editorial and e-commerce assets, this role requires photographic skill, incredible attention to detail, a pro-active attitude, great organisational skills, and the ability to work in an energetic and fast paced studio set up. You will be working in conjunction with the Lead Creative Photographer, Senior Photographer, Styling and Retouch teams and other creative team members to align with the Superdry brand guidelines and seasonal direction.
We are looking for an individual with fantastic technical skills and a passion to shoot fashion and sportswear.
Please include a link or copy of your portfolio when applying for this role.
- Create and curate the image bank for all Superdry assets, from in-store point of sale to international creative brand campaigns
- Develop the whole product story for our digital platforms, trade, ecommerce, events, brand and
- Pro-actively manage your own workload
- Ensure all images produced, are consistent and to a high quality, whilst achieving deadlines
- Build relationships with stakeholders across the creative and brand teams
- Keep up to date with photographic techniques relevant to your work
- Work across other disciplines such as video or design to learn new skills where required
- Predominantly shoot in a studio but also on location
- Understand the Superdry brand strategy and customer profiles and how this is delivered through the execution of your work
- Fashion obsessed, with a keen eye for style and embedded in the culture of our customers
- Experienced working in a fast-paced photographic environment, with a strong portfolio of fashion/sportswear
- Aware of trends both in the fashion and media industries and able to apply them to your work
- Proficient at using photographic/lighting equipment
- Able to demonstrate proven experience of using Adobe Creative Suite
- Confident, outgoing and amiable when working with new teams and external talent
- Adaptable to the changing requirements of a fast-paced studio
- Autonomous at managing your own workload and proactive in bringing new ideas to the table
- Highly experienced in the photographic process and set-up, with an awareness of the retouch workflow
- Familiar with Capture One Pro software or have some awareness of it, Proficient using Apple Mac equipment
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. Whilst none of us like to think too much about what would happen if we were to die, we feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves when they are at work. We obviously feel their voices speak volumes.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search