Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 10.08.21
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
This is an excellent opportunity for a previously experienced IT professional to join an established team supporting the company’s IT usage across Superdry. You will be responsible for providing 2nd line desktop support to field and office based users across multiple sites, utilizing the Helpdesk support software and ensuring all issues are correctly logged in order to manage workloads appropriately and work to agreed SLAs.
- Provide technical support to telephone and email requests from users for all hardware, software and associated peripherals
- Ensure the company’s Support Desk software is utilized correctly, resolve, redirect or escalate support requests to the appropriate member of the wider support team
- Proactively provide information to users on the progress of outstanding support calls
- Install, configure and update operating systems and various software packages
- Procure approved hardware from an agreed list of suppliers
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers and suppliers
- Assist in the compilation of technical documentation, guidelines and procedures
- Knowledgeable in Windows 10 and Office 365 and the licensing platforms that support them
- Experienced in using Active Directory, WSUS, WDS and Remote Management tools
- Preferably experienced in managing Group policies, understanding basic scripts, through CMD and PowerShell
- Preferably, someone with an understanding of iOS & macOS, Office 365 for Mac, Adobe CS Products
- Familiar with MDM
- Someone with basic networking experience
- A strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work under your own initiative when investigating and analyzing information, to troubleshoot issues and create a plan to resolve.
- Able to learn and support new business systems, software and processes
- Flexible in your approach – this role may require evening and weekend travel to support our international office base.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. Whist none of us like to think too much about what would happen if we were to die, we feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves when they are at work. We obviously feel their voices speak volumes.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search