Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 23.06.21
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
As a Paid Social Executive your key responsibilities will involve managing, scaling and optimizing our full funnel Paid Social performance campaigns across multiple social platforms and regions. You will work closely with the team to leverage data and insight to maximize campaign performance, whilst ensuring continuous testing is taking place.
- Plan and execute Paid Social Campaigns across Facebook/ Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter
- Analyze and optimize campaign performance to ensure KPI targets are met
- Report on all major metrics and provide actionable insights to improve campaign performance
- Allocate budgets between platforms, campaigns and markets in the most cost-effective way, whilst ensuring campaign spending is kept on track
- Contribute to our Paid Social testing roadmap by identifying new opportunities and hypotheses to test
- Perform regular quality checks on activity to ensure best practices are in place
- Stay up to date with platform and industry trends and share new developments/ opportunities
- Collaborate with the Digital Design teams to develop our creative approach
- Work together with our Organic Social, PPC, Email and Display teams to ensure all marketing campaigns are aligned
- Build relationships with key platforms and help troubleshoot ad-related issues should they arise
- Experienced running campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter
- Up to date with the latest targeting, bidding, creative formats and placements across the key platforms
- Ideally experienced in using an FMP such as Smartly/ Sprinklr, though this is not an essential skill
- Highly analytical and numerate: data is at the heart of everything we do
- Experienced in using Google Analytics and proficient in Excel
- A strong communicator, with excellent written and verbal skills
- Detail oriented and an out the box thinker
- A self-starter who comfortable questioning existing processes and is keen to share their own ideas
- Able to craft copy that resonates with distinct demographics and audiences
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. Whist none of us like to think too much about what would happen if we were to die, we feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves when they are at work. We obviously feel their voices speak volumes.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search