Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 29.12.23
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Salary from £24,000 pa & Benefits
The Wholesale Order Fulfilment team works with Customers, Sales teams and Distribution teams to ensure the smooth and timely movement of orders and shipments to customers, facilitating the smooth day to day running and successful performance of all our wholesale customers across all territories.
This role and the team are pivotal in ensuring the maintenance and integrity of the order book and achieving monthly and seasonal shipping targets.
We work with these accounts daily by email, phone and on occasion in person, ranging from leading national retailers to the many much smaller, but equally important, independent stores around each territory.
This role is key in managing the shipping and customs requirements for the international movement of stock as well as supporting additional administrative requirements and processing of wholesale customers accounts.
- Support in maintaining the integrity of the order book, including timely maintenance and the regular review of outstanding orders / end of season clear down.
- Manage order amendments after the close of selling.
- Support in Managing the process of releasing orders for DC picking for accounts (including consumables)
- Coordinate customer bookings, liaising with the warehouse and customer teams including the use of customer portals.
- Regular review of credit reports, proactively identifying issues and liaising with both customers and the Superdry Credit Control team for resolution (releasing stock off the back of credit releases).
- Assist with the creation of commercial invoices, certificates of origin and other shipping documentation.
- Complete delivery tracking and customer communication (including bookings with customers).
- Provide agents with weekly intake updates.
- EOS and normal returns coordination and management (where applicable)
- Claims shortages / Extras invoices (units & services)
- Assist with the execution of new customer shipping manuals – VAS, Pick & Pack codes etc.
- Support in managing and reducing debit notes through investigation and root cause analysis.
- Create working SOPS for key customers.
- Ensure weekly shipping targets are met, explain and resolve any blockers and challenges.
- Customer cancellation management and associated policy compliance documentation.
- Extras credit raising (marketing / goodwill) and associated policy compliance documentation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Intermediate/advanced level Excel (pivot tables).
- Able to work with numbers and large volumes of data.
- Diligent and with excellent attention to detail.
- Used to working with ordering systems, ideally Styleman or Oracle is an advantage (desirable)
- Happy to work in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Able to work well as part of a team.
- An excellent communicator with planning skills and the ability to prioritise your own workload.
- Enthusiastic and determined, with a team spirit and positive attitude.
- Strong customer service skills are a plus.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, we also offer a holiday buying scheme
- An additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online
- Our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Flexible working and core working hours between 10am – 4pm to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- Access to onsite parking and as part of our sustainable development goals, we have a selection of electrical car parking points freely available to staff.
- A range of learning and development materials to help you in your career and grow with us
- We like to give back, so we allow our employees time off for volunteering work
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme
- A range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Who we are
Superdry is a British, founder-led brand with a truly global presence. We’ve been proudly creating world-class product for almost two decades, offering genuine choice to our customers with our curated style collections.
Our mission is to be the No. 1 sustainable style destination, delivering product that is authentic with unmatched quality and true integrity, much like our people.
We are on an ambitious, style-obsessed journey and need talented people to join us on the adventure. Are you ready for everything?Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search