Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 29.12.23
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Salary from £24,000 pa & Benefits
The Wholesale Operations Coordinator will manage all bulk and interactive allocations of inbound stock for wholesale forward orders following a set of rule-based activities within the system. As part of the Order Fulfilment team, you will resolve any errors in receipts or dispatches. Ensuring the admin work required to maintain wholesale allocations is completed by set deadlines. Working alongside the Inventory Manager to unlock available stock outside of the incoming PO’s when needed. You will also coordinate the receipts for our Direct India and Direct China facilities. Other duties will include housekeeping of system jobs that run automatically for example, stock allocations and pick runs. A desire to data mine would be useful at times, when viewing stock on the floor v’s stock coming in. This role is fast paced, and there are peak times within the year for allocations, at times you will be managing several seasons.
- Coordinate the pre-season launch preparation for forward stock intake and all central allocations.
- Complete timely allocations of inbound forward sold stock.
- Resolve and process all dispatch errors in a timely manner.
- Ensure stock availability for the picking processes to achieve delivery drops.
- Resolve and process all receipt errors in warehouse 10 in a timely manner.
- Complete effective reporting on intake receipted, allocated and investigate any differences.
- Support the team with inventory-based requirements that may arise in peak periods, example stock adjustments, daily pick reports and raising inter warehouse transfers.
- Support continuous improvement projects.
- Experience within an operations role, preferably from a wholesale background
- Good internal customer service and communication skills
- Highly organized with the ability to plan ahead.
- Analytical and happy to data mine to understand the root cause of issues.
- Have a process driven approach to planning and problem solving.
- Continuous improvement mindset – continuously looking to improve ways of working
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, we also offer a holiday buying scheme
- An additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online
- Our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Flexible working and core working hours between 10am – 4pm to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- Access to onsite parking and as part of our sustainable development goals, we have a selection of electrical car parking points freely available to staff.
- A range of learning and development materials to help you in your career and grow with us
- We like to give back, so we allow our employees time off for volunteering work
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme
- A range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Who we are
Superdry is a British, founder-led brand with a truly global presence. We’ve been proudly creating world-class product for almost two decades, offering genuine choice to our customers with our curated style collections.
Our mission is to be the No. 1 sustainable style destination, delivering product that is authentic with unmatched quality and true integrity, much like our people.
We are on an ambitious, style-obsessed journey and need talented people to join us on the adventure. Are you ready for everything?Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search