Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 11.10.23
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Salary from £20319 & Benefits
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Ecommerce Channel Assistant to join our Ecommerce team. This role will be assisting our Senior Ecommerce Channel Assistant with a variety of administrative duties, assisting the team with the trading of our product with our existing and potentially new online retail partners. Although this role is administrative based, it is working with our Superdry product is a great opportunity for someone to learn more about how we make merchandising decisions for our online channel retailers.
The role will suit someone who is interested in fashion retail and who is driven, proactive, with a can-do attitude. This role will also involve managing several projects at any one time and therefore the successful candidate will be able to multi-task and be able to work well in a busy environment.
Facilitate the introduction of new season products into our online retail partner’s portfolio. This will include uploading data and images of the relevant product.
Find and rename imagery to meet the requirements of the Partners
Coordinate with our photo studio team to ensure we have all required imagery to upload
Prepare data sheets with relevant product information, including price and description
Report the daily & weekly KPI’s, including the number of products we have with each of our online retailers and the sales revenue achieved
Manage orders- ensuring that all orders are updated correctly with the relevant tracking information
Support the Senior Ecom Channel Assistants with day to day running of the channels, looking for opportunities to grow their business and streamline processes
Previous experience in an administrative role
Knowledgeable of Ecommerce and demonstrate a strong desire to develop your career in this field
Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
Able to set priorities, take personal responsibility, and communicate issues
Eager to learn new skills and implement them quickly
An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
Enthusiastic to learn and develop new skills
Confident with the ability to interact well with people on a personal and professional level and to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
IT literate, with strong Excel skills, and an aptitude to become quickly familiar with new systems
An understanding of Digital Marketing would be advantageous to the role but not essential
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, we also offer a holiday buying scheme
- An additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online
- Our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Flexible working and core working hours between 10am – 4pm to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- Access to onsite parking and as part of our sustainable development goals, we have a selection of electrical car parking points freely available to staff.
- A range of learning and development materials to help you in your career and grow with us
- We like to give back, so we allow our employees time off for volunteering work
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme
- A range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Who we are
Superdry is a British, founder-led brand with a truly global presence. We’ve been proudly creating world-class product for almost two decades, offering genuine choice to our customers with our curated style collections.
Our mission is to be the No. 1 sustainable style destination, delivering product that is authentic with unmatched quality and true integrity, much like our people.
We are on an ambitious, style-obsessed journey and need talented people to join us on the adventure. Are you ready for everything?Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search