Job Title: Senior DC Administrator
Type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 17.04.2021
Hours: Permanent Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Reporting to the Distribution Centre Controller, the role of the Senior Distribution Centre Admin is primarily to support the distribution / replenishment from all 3 of our warehouses in the UK/EU/US. Other key responsibilities are overseeing a suite of reports ensuring we have the visibility of all movements from DC’s to stores across our 3 jurisdictions.
- Create and manage the Warehouse report daily to ensure smooth communication between Merchandising and distribution centers. Confirming all orders have an action and sending the end of day report to the key stake holders in each DC before 5pm daily
- Be Responsible for replenishment drops in the USA on a daily basis as well as any US distribution center queries. Key stakeholders are the General Operations Manager/ Area Leaders/ Senior Logistics Manager
- Be responsible for data analysis on Out of Region fulfilment to create inter warehouse transfers to ensure sales are supported from Ecom channels as well as the stores.
- Support with managing stock demand created by the Merchandising teams as well as ensuring that all key stakeholders are informed throughout including the DC teams within the UK & EU, Merchandising teams & the Outlet Merchandising team
- Be responsible for daily DC update emails out to the Senior Merchandising team with regards to picked/shipped and not shipped qty’s to our stores across the US,EU & UK
- have ownership of a weekly meeting with representatives from Merchandising across different levels within that department to discuss any concerns or issues
- be working with DC Controller to create a suite of Reports within Looker, our reporting tool, to share with the wider business
- Be looking to resolve issues across multiple systems like Mecartus/Styleman/Red prairie to ensure Purchase orders are able to be received in on the day they are delivered
- Deputise for the DC Controller when required
- Manage and prioritise communications to merch colleagues, DC Teams, be they by email, face to face or video call
- Work in line with the departments KPI’s which enable us to hit our company KPI’s
- Be aware of demands from other channels i.e. Wholesale & Ecom as this will have an effect on the capabilities of each DC
- Support the DC Controller with adhoc tasks
- Excellent in both your organisation and prioritisation skills
- Strong in time management and able to manage your own workload using your initiative
- A strong communicator both written and verbally at all levels of the business and enjoy developing relationships internally and externally
- Ability to use Microsoft Software confidently and become familiar with new systems quickly
- Advanced level in Excel
- Highly analytical with strong numerical skills
- Understanding of the critical path process
- Experience in a retail environment (preferable but not necessary)
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. Whilst none of us like to think too much about what would happen if we were to die, we feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves when they are at work. We obviously feel their voices speak volumes.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.
Download job description Apply