Job Title: Orderbook Manager
Type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 23.04.2021
Hours: Permanent Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
This role will proactively manage the seasonal forward orderbook, identify and mitigate risks to delivery service. Own the fulfilment each season and coordinate all activities to achieve global targets
- Manage orderbook fulfilment processes, be the conduit between Central Wholesale and in territory operational teams
- Coordinate seasonal stock intake plan, working with Logistics, Production & Merchandising
- Manage stock allocation to customers orders, working to prioritise as required
- Own orderbook reporting to clearly communicate KPI’s and progress to achieve shipping forecasts
- Oversee the orderbook delivery forecast by drop window, supporting to prioritise inbound stock to achieve OTIF targets
- Analyse orderbook by customer to understand and pressure test any risk to achieving delivery plans
- Coordinate and influence change across all levers of fulfilment to prevent cancellations from:
- Production – e.g. short deliveries from origin
- Finance – work with the credit management team to oversee orderbook risk profiling to ensure credit limits and insurance guarantees are in place
- Customer – e.g. late deliveries
- Manage customer data to support shipping compliance and VAS requirements
- Interested in operations, logistics and distribution
- Analytical with excellent numerical skills
- Proactive to solving problems
- Able to work under pressure with focus and meet deadlines.
- Experienced working with Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Able to foster strong working relationships within the team and with cross functional team members
- An excellent communicator with great organisational skills
- Great at the detail with high levels of accuracy
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. Whist none of us like to think too much about what would happen if we were to die, we feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves when they are at work. We obviously feel their voices speak volumes.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.
Download job description Apply