On September 24th Superdry will be going live with a new recruitment system.
This is the part of this website where you complete application forms and log into to view progress on your applications. From that date you will no longer be able to access details on applications made before that date. If you have an application in progress on that date, it will still be valid and will still be managed behind the scenes by our team. You will not need to reapply. Thank you.
Job Title: Customer Service Supervisor
Location: Cheltenham, GL51 9NW, United Kingdom
Post date: 2019-09-10
Close date: 2019-09-20
Closing date for applications: 20-09-2019
Hours: FULL_TIME Full Time - 37.5hrs
Organisation: Superdry https://careers.superdry.com/img/g4j_logo_2.jpg
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Superdry is a genuine British success story that has grown to an annual turnover of £872m, with our brand already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
The Superdry Customer Service team fulfil a vital role in providing customers across the globe with up to date information, support and resolving customer complaints. We have a multi lingual team with advisors from many different countries, enabling us to provide a first class experience in the native languages of many of our customers. We support retail stores, ecommerce customers and support customers via social media and email enquiries. We help our customers with everything from returns information to specific product advice and ensure that they always have a positive experience when engaging with Superdry. We are here to help enhance the customer journey, from start to finish.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Services Supervisor to oversee the day-to-day operational activities & standards of leading the department in a challenging, fast-paced environment. Reporting to the Customer Service Team Leader, the Supervisor will have the opportunity to gain excellent hands-on experience in an exciting fashion retail environment.
- Provide effective allocation of tasks to ensure performance against Service Level Agreements. Daily monitoring of performance and workload against agreed targets to ensure that they are achieved or exceeded.
- Provide supervisory shift cover for the department, through floor support to providing the team with comprehensive advice and guidance on all query types. Responsible for additional administration processes at supervisory level, such as Refunds, exchanges, voucher generation and gestures of goodwill.
- Act as the next level of escalation for customer queries, taking full ownership of all issues and see through to successful completion/resolution.
- Support the Team Leader or Customer Services Manager with workforce management: analyzing historical data sets to forecast effectively workload, as well as scheduling shifts, rest days, and holidays. Helping with various projects/tasks as directed and undertake other miscellaneous activities that are deemed appropriate to support the efficient operation of the department.
- Gather data on productivity and competencies, feedbacks from quality monitoring tasks, and offering feedback to the Customer Service Advisors to improve quality and overall work standards
- Collaborate with colleagues in the department and areas across the organization to enable the delivery of consistently high standards of `seamless` customer experience and the resolution of customer service enquiries
- Contribute to the review of service processes, practice and documentation, making recommendations to improve service delivery and performance. Regularly suggest ideas and feedback to contribute to the effectiveness and continual improvement of the service.
- Assisting the team by performing the tasks with them.
- An individual who genuinely has the customer at the heart of every decision they make, with a desire to improve business growth and sustainability through enhancing the customer experience.
- Excellent level of verbal &written communication and listening skills, confident and empathetic telephone manner
- Competent problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- A responsible attitude with the ability to confidently lead and organize a team.
- An individual with a high level of self-awareness and desire to continuously develop themselves.
- Able to prioritise department and personal workloads to meet deadlines – be organised with a proactive approach
- Able to perform in a pressurised situation - uses initiative in seeking resolution to complaints & queries
- Good team player, collaborative approach to handling issues
- Able to maintain high level of accuracy, attention to detail and quality awareness – together with strong analytical skills
- Proficient user of IT systems, both customer service specific (such as CRM or WorkForce Management Tools) and windows packages
- Experienced in a supervisory capacity.
- Able to work shifts (including some evenings and weekends). This is essential.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance
- 25 days holiday plus an extra day to celebrate your birthday
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Eligibility to join our Share Save initiatives
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised cafe
- A range of team and company-wide social events
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Download job description Apply