On September 24th Superdry will be going live with a new recruitment system.
This is the part of this website where you complete application forms and log into to view progress on your applications. From that date you will no longer be able to access details on applications made before that date. If you have an application in progress on that date, it will still be valid and will still be managed behind the scenes by our team. You will not need to reapply. Thank you.
Job Title: HR Administrator
Location: Cheltenham, GL51 9NW, United Kingdom
Post date: 2019-09-06
Close date: 2019-10-07
Closing date for applications: 07-10-2019
Hours: FULL_TIME Full Time - 37.5hrs
Organisation: Superdry https://careers.superdry.com/img/g4j_logo_2.jpg
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
HR Administrator – Cheltenham
The Superdry brand is a genuine British success story that has grown to a turnover of £750m, £87m profit and a strategic plan in place that will make us a £1bn company by 2020. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global lifestyle brand.
Working as part of the People Operations team, our HR Administrators are a pivotal role in ensuring all data is processed accurately and on time to meet payroll deadlines each month. The volume of work is high so there will never be a dull moment, but you’ll be surrounded by a supportive and close-knit team, with lots of opportunity to develop your skills and progress a career in HR.
Interviews will begin week commencing 23rd September.
- Manage multiple shared inboxes to support UK and international teams
- Process starters, leavers and changes to employment, such as promotions, hours and location changes
- Produce contracts of employment and letters for employees to confirm changes
- Check data for accuracy to ensure all information is correct
- Ensure all HR systems and records are kept up to date and accurate
- Support with running payroll for our international countries to ensure our international people are paid correctly
- Coordinate the collection of data for international payroll by liaising with relevant HR teams and 3rd party suppliers
- Check the prep and post payroll data to identify any errors and flag to the relevant parties for correction
- Run weekly and monthly reports from the HR database and share with relevant teams
- Answer the telephone and greet visitors into the HR department
- Scanning and filing of documents into electronic employee files
- Respond to reference requests for previous employees and tenancy agreements
- Issue clothing allowance to retail new starters and work with Ecomm to remove credit from leavers
- Respond to holiday and sickness queries and update the absence trackers
- Produce eye test vouchers for head office employees as and when requested
- Support the ER Adviser with low level employee relations queries and advice such as AWOL’s
- Write ‘how to’ guides to ensure all our HR processes are documented
- Share ideas and make suggestions for improvements
- Support the wider team with general administration and various HR projects
- A quick learner, absorbing and retaining new information
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Able to work at pace and manage a high volume of work, yet keep calm under pressure
- Organised and able to correctly prioritise your workload to meet tight deadlines
- Conscientious with meticulous attention for detail and a right first time attitude
- Curious and inquisitive to find out the how and why to any unfamiliar situations
- Able to take responsibility and ownership for your workload
- Proactive and able to use your own initiative
- Focused and able to concentrate in a fast paced and sometimes noisy environment
- Highly motivated and driven, with a strong desire to grow and improve to develop a career in HR
- Friendly and engaging with the ability to communicate confidently with managers and employees
- Able to understand the importance of data protection and confidentiality
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…..
What we offer;
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- One of a kind Founder Share Plan, plus other great Share Scheme initiatives
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised Starbucks Cafe
- A range of team and social events (this year we even had a catwalk show in a castle!)
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Download job description Apply