Job Title: Samples Administrator
Type: Fixed Term Employed Full Time
Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 10.03.2021
Hours: Fixed Term Employed Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
We are looking for an Administration Assistant to help with our day to day samples activities. This role will help run a smooth and successful SMS season, ensuring that shipping is carried out quick and efficiently and a consistently high standard is achieved across all administrative activities. The role would ensure an efficient, effective, service-driven operation of all our sample processes.
- Be able to carry out standard operation procedures
- Communicate with internal departments and external agents effectively
- Ensure internal and external customers’ expectations and requirements are met at all times
- Be responsible for booking in and dispatching all relevant samples with our logistical partners on time
- Identify and solve any problems that have arisen with the SMS
- Assist with the dispatching of all SMS samples to external stakeholders, including the creation of all relevant customs documentation and shipping labels
- Work closely with the Logistics Team Leader - Samples Warehouse to ensure all samples are dispatched on time and in the most efficient way.
- Assist other head office departments with the dispatching of parcels with customs documentation training where applicable.
- Monitor the progress of all inbound and outbound shipments relating to samples and resolve any problems that arise during transit
- Assist with the updating of the SMS tracker / WMS
- Maintain good relationships with couriers and advise on shipping volumes
- Understand the internal and external customers expectations and ensure these requirements are met at all times, and assist with data collation to support this function
- Maintain good relationships with suppliers and assist with the data collation relating to compliance
- Ensure all supplier and courier invoices are updated and approved in a timely manner
- Assist with raising purchase orders for team consumables and training providers
- Maintain and update the PLM system
- Support the Logistics Supervisor – Samples Administration and the Logistics Manager - Samples & Post with project administration and data collection.
- Experienced working within an administration role (desirable)
- Experienced working in a time-pressured environment
- IT literate, mainly intermediate in Excel
- Able to work effectively within a team and individually
- Highly accurate
- A strong communicator with the ability to deal with internal and external contacts
- Able to learn new tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Able to find solutions to problems as they arise
- Self-motivated and driven individual
- Able to prioritise own workload to meet deadlines
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance
- 25 days holiday plus an extra day to celebrate your birthday
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Eligibility to join our Share Save initiatives
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised cafe
- A range of team and company-wide social events
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves when they are at work. We obviously feel their voices speak volumes.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.
Download job description Apply