Job Title: Apprentice Digital Marketer - Performance Marketing
Type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 05.03.2021
Hours: Permanent Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Superdry are working in partnership with accredited colleges, allowing us to recruit and develop apprentices in a variety of head office departments. The apprenticeship roles will combine a real job with real responsibilities with study towards a recognised vocational qualification, with support, development and mentoring to help our apprentices grow into a long and successful career with us. We are now looking to hire a new apprentice in our Ecommerce department at our head office in Cheltenham. The successful candidate will study towards a Digital Marketing qualification and will enjoy a vibrant, fast paced and friendly working environment with loads of help and support.
This role is part of the Performance Marketing team.
Understand the principles of all of the following specialist areas: Search Engine Optimisation, Email Marketing, Web Analytics, Mobile Apps and Pay-Per-Click and how these can work together through:
- Learning and apply basic marketing principles
- Understanding the customer lifecycle and the role of customer relationship marketing
- You will also work effectively to deliver Digital Marketing campaigns
- Understand the main components of Digital and Social Media Strategies
- Respond to the business environment and business issues related to Digital Marketing and customer needs
- Understand how digital platforms integrate into the working environment and follows the required security levels necessary to protect data across Digital and Social Media platforms
- Analyse and optimise campaign performance to ensure KPI targets are met
- An excellent communicator with great organisational skills
- A good verbal and written communicator, who is able to adapt your tone and writing style to align with the culture
- Up for a challenge and proactive to solve problems
- Able to work under process with focus to meet deadlines
- Able to foster strong working relationships within the team and with cross functional team members
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility
- Organised with the ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Someone who has previous experience working in retail or interested in fashion
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- You’ll be enrolled onto a ~18 month Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship, with the potential for further study beyond this
- Apprenticeship basic salary of £15,015 rising on completion of qualification, pension contributions, life assurance
- This is a permanent contract – your role is guaranteed after the end of your studies
- 25 days holiday plus an extra day to celebrate your birthday
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Eligibility to join our Share Save initiatives
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised cafe
- A range of team and company-wide social events
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves when they are at work. We obviously feel their voices speak volumes.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.
Download job description Apply