Job Title: Direct Marketing Executive
Type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 26.02.2021
Hours: Permanent Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
You will be a part of the Performance Marketing team assisting in direct communications. You will manage the day to day creation and delivery of direct marketing channels: SMS, In-App, Push and targeted emails. You will work alongside the Digital Design team to create and test communications working closely with the retention, trade and marketing teams. Testing will be a key part of the role ensuring that all direct communications are delivered without mistake. You will learn the importance of key KPIs including open rates, engagement and demand.
This is a great opportunity to learn all about digital marketing in a retail environment, and understand the role it plays in marketing and ecommerce. You will build on existing skills and become knowledgeable about all aspects of the operational side of direct marketing.
- Manage day to day creation and delivery of direct marketing channels: SMS, In-App and Push notifications
- Work with team on the targeting of each direct communications
- Manage the creation and delivery of targeted email communications, working alongside the Digital Design team to create and test communications, UK and worldwide; product and content, proof reading, checking URLs, email formatting and sending for sign off
- Work with our translation agency on all copy requirements
- Analysis and reporting of SMS, In-App, Push and targeted email communications through key KPIs; open rate, click rate, conversion, unsubscribe, demand
- Experienced in digital/performance marketing
- Fashion retail knowledge preferred
- Understanding of digital marketing or ecommerce
- Organised with the ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Be a proactive and organised team player
- Be comfortable with numbers and turning data into actionable insights
- Commercially driven
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance
- 25 days holiday plus an extra day to celebrate your birthday
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Eligibility to join our Share Save initiatives
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised cafe
- A range of team and company-wide social events
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves when they are at work. We obviously feel their voices speak volumes.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.
Download job description Apply