Job Title: Content Writer
Location: Cheltenham, GL51 9NW, United Kingdom
Post date: 2019-08-09
Close date: 2019-08-23
Closing date for applications: 23-08-2019
Hours: FULL_TIME Full Time - 37.5hrs
Organisation: Superdry https://careers.superdry.com/img/g4j_logo_2.jpg
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Superdry is a genuine British success story that has grown to an annual turnover of £872m, with our brand already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
This is a really fantastic opportunity to join our Ecommerce team and build a career in digital fashion as an Ecommerce Content Writer. As part of the content writing team you will be responsible for making sure all Superdry products are correctly published on-line. To be successful in this role you need to operate at a fast pace, have outstanding attention to detail and have a genuine love for the Superdry product.
- Work as part of a team to ensure all products are successfully online in a timely manner
- Be responsible for coordinating with the photo studio and samples warehouse, to ensure all required samples are available
- Liaise with the photo studio on new product imagery and communicate any priorities
- Write inspiring and accurate product descriptions, within an agreed format
- Be responsible for ensuring all products have accurate additional information, i.e. dress length
- Use your visual eye to add any fit or style comments, to enhance customer experience and potentially reduce returns
- Ideally from an Ecommerce or fashion background
- Passionate about product with the ability to produce content consistent with the Superdry style
- Able to deal with multiple tasks maintaining high level of accuracy
- Able to work at a fast pace, successfully managing large volumes of work
- An excellent communicator
- Focused and meticulous with a strong eye for detail
- Experienced with Microsoft Excel
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…..
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Eligibility to join our Share Save initiatives
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised cafe
- A range of team and company-wide social events
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Download job description Apply