On September 24th Superdry will be going live with a new recruitment system.
This is the part of this website where you complete application forms and log into to view progress on your applications. From that date you will no longer be able to access details on applications made before that date. If you have an application in progress on that date, it will still be valid and will still be managed behind the scenes by our team. You will not need to reapply. Thank you.
Job Title: Business Analyst - Product & Brand Strategy
Location: Cheltenham, GL51 9NW, United Kingdom
Post date: 2019-09-12
Close date: 2019-09-27
Closing date for applications: 27-09-2019
Hours: FULL_TIME Full Time - 37.5hrs
Organisation: Superdry https://careers.superdry.com/img/g4j_logo_2.jpg
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
The Business Analyst role, working within our Brand Business Management function, is responsible for identifying commercial opportunity by analysing consumer and competitor data across the product categories, territories and sales channels in which we operate. The role is outward and future facing and will be crucial in shaping our vision and strategy for the brand and our future product ranges. As the Business Analyst, you will report into the Head of Brand Business Management.
- Analyse and draw insight from consumer, competitor, sales channel and territory data
- Partner with Brand Business Managers to ensure that they have the right information and insight to shape brand and product range strategy
- Collaborate with the Merchandising team to ensure that internal sales data is being used to inform strategy
- Combine the Business Analyst’s outward and future perspective with the Merchandising teams’ internal and historical perspective to create robust insight
- Build great relationships with your business stakeholders across Brand Business Management, CRM, Merchandising and Sourcing teams
- Identify and quantify business opportunities at consumer, product and territory level
- Deliver business cases, ad-hoc projects & briefs as required
- Complete pricing analysis to shape our Good, Better, Best pricing model and liaise with the Global Pricing Manager to ensure that this is executed across territories
- An experienced Business Analyst from the fashion or apparel sector
- Experienced in analysing the performance of product within various sales channels, and projecting performance of future product ranges
- Perceived as credible and an expert in your area with an ability to challenge upwards and across functions to drive initiatives through to completion
- Able to quickly and effectively convert large amounts of raw data into concise commercial insight
- Someone with engaging presentation and communication skills; able to present to wider teams
- Resilient and calm under pressure, someone who thrives in a diverse, commercial and vibrant environment
- A strategic thinker, with meticulous planning and organisational skills.
- Driven to exceed expectations, a self-starter and self-motivator
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Eligibility to join our Share Save initiatives
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised cafe
- A range of team and company-wide social events
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Download job description Apply