Job Title: Sourcing Assistant
Type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Unit 60 The Runnings Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 18.04.2021
Hours: Permanent Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within the Sourcing and Production department. The role will support the Sourcing team, to ensure information is well communicated within the business and will assist in the management of our supply base. It is a key role in making sure that costing data is recorded accurately and efficiently and that processes run smoothly. The major responsibility in this role is to manage the resourcing process which saves the business several $m each year.
• Support the sourcing team in the global range selection process.
• Prepare samples for meetings and projects.
• Assist in tracking samples into the business for resourcing and costing purposes.
• Follow up on new supplier applications.
• Assist with setting up and tracking new suppliers and supplier inductions.
• Ensure costing and composition information is chased in for key meetings and in line with business deadlines.
• Keep costing sheets and our new Product Lifestyle System (PLM) up to date with latest prices and product details.
• Help to collate and record costing details for any additional product developments.
• Assist in product development and resourcing
• Be actively involved in the planning and running of supplier events.
• Support sourcing managers with any travel arrangements and trip preparations.
• Work closely and effectively with our Design, Garment Technology, Retail, Central Purchasing, Logistics and Ethical teams.
• Assist in communicating and obtaining accurate information across departments.
• Assist as required in updating systems including; Styleman and PLM
• Someone who has good product knowledge and has a real passion for product.
• A confident communicator.
• Analytical with strong excel skills.
• Self-motivated with a positive can do attitude.
• Eager to learn and have a willingness to develop a career within Sourcing.
• Good at working under pressure and can prioritise your work load.
• Able to handle large volumes of data and repetitive admin tasks, with accuracy.
• Able to work effectively on your own or as part of a team to achieve business objectives.
• Efficient and can work at pace to deliver to agreed timelines.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
• Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance
• 25 days holiday plus an extra day to celebrate your birthday
• Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
• Eligibility to join our Share Save initiatives
• Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised cafe
• A range of team and company-wide social events
• Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves when they are at work. We obviously feel their voices speak volumes.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.
Download job description Apply