Job Title: Part Time Customer Service Advisor - Temporary
Location: Cheltenham, GL51 9NW, United Kingdom
Post date: 2019-07-12
Close date: 2019-07-23
Closing date for applications: 23-07-2019
Hours: PART_TIME Part Time - 18hrs
Organisation: Superdry https://careers.superdry.com/img/g4j_logo_2.jpg
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Superdry is a genuine British success story that has grown to an annual turnover of £872m, with our brand already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
As a Customer Service Advisor you are the main point of contact for all our customers. You will provide excellent customer service and support to the e-commerce SuperGroup websites, including; our own online shopping site, eBay and social media platforms as well as our retail customers. Your genuine passion, energy and enthusiasm for our brand will be at the heart of delivering the ultimate customer service experience to our customers. We have two part time roles available, one to cover weekends and one to cover evenings. Both positions will end in January.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries; handling and resolving customer complaints within a 48 hour turnaround
- Keep accurate records of customer inquiries, interactions and details of actions taken
- Provide excellent levels of customer service at all times
- Take ownership for own performance actively seeking opportunities to improve and develop
- Manage customer expectations through clear communication
- Someone with previous customer service experience
- An excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- A true team player
- Computer literate (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Highly organised with a high attention to detail
- Someone with good commercial acumen
- Able to handle a wide range of different complex enquiries in close succession in order to meet the demands of the many different types of callers.
- Able to build rapport and be passionate about delivering excellent customer service
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- Great Share Scheme initiatives
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised cafe
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Download job description Apply