Job Title: Merchandising Admin Assistant
Location: Cheltenham, GL51 9NW, United Kingdom
Post date: 2019-07-15
Close date: 2019-07-23
Closing date for applications: 23-07-2019
Hours: FULL_TIME Full Time - 37.5hrs
Organisation: Superdry https://careers.superdry.com/img/g4j_logo_2.jpg
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Superdry is a genuine British success story that has grown to an annual turnover of £872m, with our brand already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
The Merchandising team are looking for a quick and avid learner to dive right into the role supporting our Merchandisers. You will quickly adapt to our product line and begin to establish which products are best/worst sellers within our stores. The role will play a key part in ensuring we maximise our profit opportunity and we have enough product in our stores to support growth. You will offer administrational support to the Merchandising team and oversee the intake of stock with central purchasing and logistics. You will need to have very strong organisational skills, incredible attention to detail, be able to prioritise work really effectively and juggle many different pieces of work at once. You will be a quick learner with good computer skills.
- Manage stock intake efficiently with the Production and Logistics functions
- Keep commitment reports up to date
- Set up and run allocations in line with the department strategy
- Highlight problems that need resolving in a timely manner
- Maintain awareness of the best and worst sellers
- Make stock recommendations based on sales performance
- Maintain and update spreadsheets and databases with purchase orders and product attribute data
- Input all data into the spreadsheets and databases accurately
- Someone keen and eager to commence a career in retail fashion Merchandising
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a fashion related subject, though we are flexible
- Alternatively, an experienced administrator in roles involving a lot of number crunching.
- Highly numerate with an analytical approach, able to interrogate large volumes of data and use it to deliver commercial insight and recommendations
- An experienced and highly competent user of Microsoft Excel, able to use advanced formulas, lookups and pivot tables for reporting
- A competent communicator who is comfortable liaising with various departments and colleagues at all levels
- Commercially aware with an interest in fashion
- Able to cope with the pressures of working within a fast paced environment
- Comfortable working within a team to deliver results as well as on your own
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…..
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- Great Share Scheme initiatives
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised cafe
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Download job description Apply