On September 24th Superdry will be going live with a new recruitment system.
This is the part of this website where you complete application forms and log into to view progress on your applications. From that date you will no longer be able to access details on applications made before that date. If you have an application in progress on that date, it will still be valid and will still be managed behind the scenes by our team. You will not need to reapply. Thank you.
Job Title: Production Administrator
Location: Cheltenham, GL51 9NW, United Kingdom
Post date: 2019-09-13
Close date: 2019-10-04
Closing date for applications: 04-10-2019
Hours: FULL_TIME Full Time - 37.5hrs
Organisation: Superdry https://careers.superdry.com/img/g4j_logo_2.jpg
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Superdry is a genuine British success story that has grown to an annual turnover of £872m, with our brand already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
We are looking for a Production Administrator to join our innovative company and support the Central Purchasing team with administrative duties which will facilitate the purchasing and production of our stock. This is a busy role, based in our head offices in Cheltenham, which will suit someone with high attention to detail, excellent communication skills and the ability to prioritise a workload. The ideal candidate will have experience of updating and maintaining computer systems, experience in excel and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- Process and monitor changes to critical paths on a daily basis to enable the business to have access to deliveries and planning
- Input purchase orders onto our system correctly and cross checking details, so that precise records of agreements and requirements are kept
- Update our systems with changes to/complement of activities on the critical path and confirmation of orders
- Approve shipping documentation with supplier, and liaise with the Primary Freight Team to ensure orders are shipped to correct destinations to maintain to customers on time
- Assist with the tracking of sales sample orders
- Able to handle large volumes of data and repetitive admin tasks, with accuracy
- Good with numbers to take into account production, wastage and other key areas
- Highly accurate and have high attention to detail
- Able to work with numbers and large volumes of data
- Experienced with (Microsoft) specifically Excel
- Able to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Able to work well in a team
- Excellent at planning and organising skills with the ability to prioritise own workload
- Enthusiastic and determined, with a team spirit and positive attitude
- A confident communicator in order to maintain a strong working relationship with our Merchandising, Garment Technology, Logistics, Wholesale, colleagues and suppliers
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Eligibility to join our Share Save initiatives
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised cafe
- A range of team and company-wide social events
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Download job description Apply