Job Title: Paid Social Manager
Location: Cheltenham, GL51 9NW, United Kingdom
Post date: 2019-08-02
Close date: 2019-08-31
Closing date for applications: 31-08-2019
Hours: FULL_TIME Full Time - 37.5hrs
Organisation: Superdry https://careers.superdry.com/img/g4j_logo_2.jpg
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Superdry is a genuine British success story that has grown to an annual turnover of £872m, with our brand already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
We’re looking for a highly organized, data-driven, and execution-focused individual to manage our performance focused paid social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Snap Chat) campaigns. You’ll focus on acquiring / retaining customers efficiently, managing, scaling, and optimizing campaigns across multiple social media channels. You’ll also report on all major metrics and share valuable insight to continuously improve performance and drive growth.
- Manage and efficiently scale performance campaigns (globally) across Facebook, Instagram, and other social channels
- Report on all major metrics and share insights and trends with the team
- Develop and execute on an experiment roadmap to grow paid social efforts and find new pockets of efficiency, including audiences, bid types, and channels
- Define each test including hypothesis, KPIs, budgets, and tests, and report on results
- Identify new opportunities for our paid social strategy, for example:
- Devising new ways of using paid social to drive in-store footfall
- Utilising offline data to demonstrate the true value of paid social campaigns
- Utilising Facebook Messenger as an acquisition / retention channel
- Work with the brand marketing team to ensure tone of voice / alignment with wider marketing campaigns
- Stay up to date on new features, Ad products, optimization strategies, creative best practices, and trends
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Experienced working in a similar role within a retail ecommerce environment.
- Experienced managing campaigns globally
- Up to date with the latest targeting/audiences, bidding, creative formats and placements (e.g. messenger) across the paid social landscape
- Someone with a creative mindset for crafting messages and assets that resonate with varying audiences
- Knowledgeable and experienced using Google Analytics
- knowledgeable of attribution modelling (through GA360 suite) and incremental testing methodologies
- An advanced user of Excel
- Highly numerical and comfortable handling, managing and scrutinizing data.
- Analytical, with proven ability to measure and achieve performance improvements.
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbally and able to communicate with all levels of management
- Someone with great attention to detail
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Eligibility to join our Share Save initiatives
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised cafe
- A range of team and company-wide social events
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Download job description Apply