Job Title: Receptionist
Location: Cheltenham, GL51 9NW, United Kingdom
Post date: 2019-06-07
Close date: 2019-07-05
Closing date for applications: 05-07-2019
Hours: FULL_TIME Full Time - 37.5hrs
Organisation: Superdry https://careers.superdry.com/img/g4j_logo_2.jpg
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Superdry is a genuine British success story that has grown to an annual turnover of £872m, with our brand already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
As a receptionist for Superdry you will ensure a professional first impression of our business is portrayed to our visitors to Head Office. You will also provide confidential administrative support to other departments across the business when required. Our reception is open from 8.00am- 6.00pm Monday – Friday. In this role you will work 10am – 6pm.
- Take responsibility for welcoming our visitors into our business ensuring a professional image is portrayed at all times. Visitors are issued with a visitor pass and logged into the visitor diary, assistance with parking provided if required, relevant person is informed that their visitor is in reception and refreshments offered to visitors as appropriate.
- Take responsibility for answering the main reception switchboard, directing calls appropriately.
- Support with general business enquires (i.e. ordering taxis, checking availability of meeting rooms, ordering stationary, ordering stock for staff kitchens.)
- Support the business with car parking queries and keep the car registration database up to date on a regular basis.
- Take responsibility for issuing access cards to new starters and updating the system as required.
- Support the delivery functions as and when appropriate.
- Ensure the reception area is presentable and professional at all times.
- Liaise with Security to ensure a smooth handover is done each day and that reception is covered at all times.
- Respond to general enquiries sent to the reception mailbox in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide general administrative support to the Customer Services team.
- Someone who has previous experience of working within a receptionist role to internal and external customers.
- Someone who has previous experience of using a switchboard is desirable.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft office applications.
- An excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- A true team player.
- Highly organised with a high attention to detail.
- Able to build rapport and be passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Eligibility to join our Share Save initiatives
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised cafe
- A range of team and company-wide social events
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Download job description Apply