Job Title: Store Manager
Location: Superdry Dublin Airport
Location: Moffat, K67 F8N9, Ireland
Post date: 2019-05-17
Close date: 2019-05-31
Closing date for applications: 31-05-2019
Hours: FULL_TIME Full Time - 37.5hrs
Organisation: Superdry https://careers.superdry.com/img/g4j_logo_2.jpg
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Our Store Managers break the mould and embrace everything Superdry.
Taking responsibility for the overall running of the store, your primary focus will be smashing store targets whilst also embedding the Superdry culture. An inspirational leader you will empower those around you to be themselves, to innovate like mad, and most importantly, your team will love what they do and have fun doing it.
- Lead, inspire and build a team for the future
- Smash store targets and manage the running of the business as though it’s your own
- Through your team, make customers feel amazing
- Coach the team to become experts in our product and to deliver ultimate levels of service
- Make your store a great place to work
- Innovate and encourage your team to do the same
- Train and implement the best VM on the planet
- Exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Embrace and embed the Superdry culture
- Be yourself
- A team player
- Passionate about our brand
- An established retail manager ready to lead a business
- Ideally experienced in fashion although this isn’t a must
- Confident, genuine and can be yourself
- Proven overachiever in our industry
- An inspirational leader who can develop individuals and whole teams
- Always making decisions thinking about what’s best for our business
- Always positive
- Relentless and ambitious to exceed expectations
- Motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Bringing fresh ideas to the table but are realistic in what is achievable
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…..
What we offer;
- Everyone receives a competitive salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- A range of Learning & Development programmes including our SAS training
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store
- A generous clothing allowance, because you love to wear Superdry
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more!
Download job description Apply