Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Regent Street
Location: London, GL51 9NW, United Kingdom
Post date: 2019-05-15
Close date: 2019-05-29
Closing date for applications: 29-05-2019
Hours: PART_TIME Part Time - Flexiblehrs
Organisation: Superdry https://careers.superdry.com/img/g4j_logo_2.jpg
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Superdry is a genuine British success story that has grown to an annual turnover of £872m, with our brand already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Social Media Manager to develop, engage and grow Superdry’s presence across Social Media through strategic and aligned content campaigns seeking opportunities to enhance brand visibility, working closely with PR, Marketing and eCommerce. You will to drive the strategy and innovation of Superdry’s social channels, project manage large campaign launches and oversee the day-to-day implementation of content.
The role has a split focus between managing the strategy for the ‘owned’ social channels as well as those that are managed by international partners. Requiring a balance between analytics and creativity, you’ll be required to deliver against commercial targets while telling stories in a compelling and engaging way.
This is a fixed term contract role, which will be based in our Regent Street office.
- Amplify marketing communications strategy across Social Platforms, developing creative content plans with considered and agreed measures in place
- Grow Superdry’s customer base and presence on social media through innovative and creative campaigns
- Own and develop the social content calendar and work with key stakeholders and external partners to plan, curate and create content to sustain community growth, and high fan engagement in the UK and Globally
- Utilise analytical tools to monitor audience activity on social media and identify the best ways to communicate with them for maximum impact
- Work alongside Global Social Media Manager to develop Global channel proposal and structure
- Work alongside Global Social Media Manager and Social Media Agency to outline next level Social Media strategy for UK and key markets
- Roll out, execute and monitor social media strategy in key markets being the key point of liaison with global partners
- Develop and deliver community management strategy and approach
- Actively engage with consumers through social media marketing channels as a means to spark positive interactions for the brand and brand consideration
- Manage conversations within social platforms using the brands tone of voice with the ability to create content & creative copy both as part of a campaign, and in real time
- Support the Global Manager of Social and Manager of Paid Social with the paid media agency to build and deploy paid social campaign plans across all markets and across all platforms
- Support Global Manager of Social with social data, trend and insight reports that help to inform briefs, foster innovation and identify new opportunities to grow our brand
- Maintain Global Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter communities within defined strategy and guidelines ensuring that our channels are up to date, fresh and engaging
- Take ownership of International partner content calendars for social media channels and paid media support and work closely with the all markets, internal studio and eCommerce team to coordinate social content calendar alignment, monitoring quality of all social content
- Manage documents and perform system administration such as permissions, content publishing, account management, analysis and other back-end tools
- Work with e-commerce team to integrate social attributes on Superdry.com to improve the overall consumer experience
- Analyse and report (monthly/ad hoc) on the performance of social marketing programs, reviewing results by tactic to proactively recognise and optimise audience interactions
- Gather insights to define social marketing opportunities and use knowledge gained through analysis to inform forecasts, budgets and social media direction
- Passionate for the brand, ensuring brand integrity at all times
- A strong communicator with excellent relationship management and social marketing conversation skills
- Highly organised with strong planning skills
- Experienced at working proactively to enhance market knowledge and competitor awareness
- Someone one with strong analytical skills including familiarity with web analytics tools and social media reporting tools, specifically Sprinklr.
- A team player with strong collaboration skills
- Passionate about fashion, trends in social media and new technologies
- A highly creative thinker with excellent creative copywriting skills and proven content creation ability
- Able to manage and develop a team on social best practices and strategic planning
- Confident using project management skills to deliver multiple content projects, often at the same time
- A true social media enthusiast with a deep understanding of Instagram
- Someone with a proven track record of growing and engaging communities in social media
- A professional with a creative eye for both copy, video and design
- Experienced at successfully managing a social budget and using paid products to enhance organic growth
Download job description Apply