Job Title: Staff Shop Supervisor – Cheltenham
Location: Cheltenham, GL51 9NW, United Kingdom
Post date: 2019-05-21
Close date: 2019-05-27
Closing date for applications: 27-05-2019
Hours: FULL_TIME Full Time - 37.5hrs
Organisation: Superdry https://careers.superdry.com/img/g4j_logo_2.jpg
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Superdry is a genuine British success story that has grown to an annual turnover of £872m, with our brand already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven, strategically minded, creative and organised supervisor or floor manager to join Superdry.
As a Supervisor of our Head Office’s staff shop, you will be integral to supporting our warehouse sampling team by effectively managing, organising stock, and contributing to sales strategies in order to exceed expected targets. You will also be responsible for ensuring that our shop is run to the highest possible standard, and that high levels of both customer service and store visuals are maintained.
- Supervise the team in the Head Office staff shop (hours are Monday – Friday)
- Support and motivate your teammates to deliver amazing levels of service
- Proactively manage the stock levels in the staff shop by ordering stock, replenishing and organising the clothing in store on a daily basis.
- Ensure the store is merchandised appropriately and in accordance with current season products.
- Work with the warehouse team to ensure stock is processed efficiently and is made available in line with store sales.
- Implement all store VM and ensure standards are kept to a high level.
- Manage the cash flow in the till and ensure cashing up is done on a daily basis.
- Input the data from daily sales and manage the stock levels.
- Creatively come up with new ideas to push sales in the staff shop.
- Make customers feel amazing and deliver the ultimate Superdry experience
- Endlessly develop your product knowledge and understanding of the business
- Embrace the Superdry culture
- Be yourself
- An experienced Retail Supervisor
- Able to prioritise workloads
- Confident working under pressure
- Experienced in Visual merchandising
- A strong communicator who is comfortable liaising at all levels
- Highly organised
- Proficient in working with of Microsoft Office
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- Great Share Scheme initiatives
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised cafe
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Download job description Apply