Job Title: Spanish Speaking Customer Service Advisor
Location: Cheltenham, GL51 9NW, United Kingdom
Post date: 2019-04-05
Close date: 2019-05-02
Closing date for applications: 02-05-2019
Hours: FULL_TIME Full Time - 37.5hrs
Organisation: Superdry https://careers.superdry.com/img/g4j_logo_2.jpg
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Superdry is a genuine British success story that has grown to an annual turnover of £872m, with our brand already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a multilingual Spanish Customer Services Advisor to work in our busy e-commerce team. In this role you will support the growth of our E-commerce channels by providing excellent customer service through chats, emails & phones, as well as processing orders over the phone, liaising with carriers as well as occasionally covering our reception desk. This role will suit someone who has previous customer services experience within a busy, fast paced environment and who is completely fluent in Spanish and English.. We are looking for somebody who can work 37.5 hours a week across varying shifts both in the week and weekends.
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries; handling and resolving customer complaints within a 48 hour turnaround, via phone, email, webchat and other social media channels.
- Be able to advise customers on our products and collections, and encourage customers to place an order with you over the phone.
- Keep accurate records of customer enquiries, interactions and details of actions taken
- Take ownership for own performance actively seeking opportunities to improve and develop
- Support with other ad-hoc duties to include covering our Reception on occasions, translating short texts or reviewing translations, etc.
- Fluent in English and in Spanish
- Good working knowledge of another European language (German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch) would be an advantage
- Able to build rapport and be passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Able to see sale opportunities and take customer’s orders over the phone
- A strong team player
- Computer literate (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Able to handle a wide range of different complex enquiries in close succession in order to meet the demands of the many different types of callers.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programs
- Eligibility to join our Share Save initiatives
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidized cafe
- A range of team and company-wide social events
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Download job description Apply