Title: Assistant Store Manager USA (Pipelining)
Location: Superdry Los Angeles Area
Location: Commerce, 90040, United States
Post date: 2019-02-15
Hours: FULL_TIME Full Time - 40hrs
Organisation: Superdry https://careers.superdry.com/img/g4j_logo_2.jpg
THIS IS A PIPELINING POSITION. WE WILL CONTACT YOU WHEN A POSITION BECOMES AVAILABLE.
The role of an Assistant Store Manager at Superdry involves assisting the Store Manager and contributing to ensuring outstanding store operational and commercial standards within agreed budgets. The role focuses on helping the store in maximizing and driving store sales, performance and profitability through supporting with the development, management and direction of the store team, ultimately delivering Superdry’s key business objectives.
- Inspire and manage the team to deliver amazing levels of guest service
- Coach the team to become experts in our product
- Assist the Store Manager in the delivery of the retail strategic plan
- Deputize for the Store Manager and assume their responsibilities on their days off or during periods of absence
- Attain store sales targets by maximizing profits, minimizing costs and assisting in the management of workforce budgets
- Ensure brand image is driven and showcased by optimizing product visual merchandising and service levels in line with company guidelines
- Work in conjunction with the Store Manager to minimize loss by ensuring all loss prevention procedures are followed and any incidents are reported and investigated
- Provide a safe working environment for staff and customers, ensuring their wellbeing and reporting any Health & Safety concerns to the Store Manager
- Manage stockroom processing and ensure replenishment procedures are in place so recalls and transfers are actioned efficiently, maintaining effective stock control at all times
- Walk the shop floor regularly, talking with customer and team members in order to identify and resolve urgent issues
- Passionate about our brand
- Experienced in working at the Assistant Store Manager or Supervisor level within the branded fashion retail sector
- An inspirational leader who can and loves developing others
- Able to demonstrate a track record of improving sales figures and KPI achievements
- Experienced in visual merchandising
- Experienced in stock management
- Experienced in working with Microsoft Office applications
What we offer
- Health Benefits, 401K, life insurance, clothing allowance, 50% staff discount, monthly bonus potential, excellent basic salary (determined by location and experience)
Superdry is an equal employment employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess unrestricted work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer.
Download Job Description Apply