Job Title: Senior Finance Analyst, Ecommerce
Location: Cheltenham, GL51 9NW, United Kingdom
Post date: 2019-03-15
Close date: 2019-03-29
Closing date for applications: 29-03-2019
Hours: FULL_TIME Full Time - 37.5hrs
Organisation: Superdry https://careers.superdry.com/img/g4j_logo_2.jpg
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Superdry is a genuine British success story that has grown to an annual turnover of £872m, with our brand already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
In this role as a Senior Finance Analyst, you will provide high quality reporting, analysis and insight to influence and support decision-making within the Superdry Ecommerce function. Working closely with the Ecommerce leadership team you will help model, implement and measure channel performance and profitability, as well as identify opportunities for growth.
- Clearly articulate drivers of sales and gross margin performance on a weekly basis at a website level.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports on time and error free, acting as the guardian of all KPIs.
- Use business systems to interrogate and analyse online performance that leads to positive action.
- Utilise your analytical skills to identify key issues and potential opportunities in all areas (sales, margin, costs) of the online business to support the Ecommerce team optimise profitable growth.
- Create robust and user-friendly reports to provide regular weekly insight into sales, gross profit performance and cost performance of the online business.
- Run complex scenario models based on your knowledge of the elements that influence margins and costs.
- Develop a close working relationship with the Ecommerce team to provide support and insight into key decision-making processes concerning sales, margins and costs.
- Support the budgeting and forecasting process through the provision of information and sound analysis and logic.
- Provide support to the Finance senior management team and peers as required.
- A qualified accountant (ACCA or CIMA preferred); experience in a Retail / Ecommerce environment would be highly desirable.
- Highly commercial, with strong analytical ability and eye for detail.
- Experienced in producing valuable insight, building business cases and working with BI tools.
- A structured, logical thinker who can solve problems and adapt to business needs.
- Proactive, driven, resilient and able to work under your own initiative.
- An effective communicator, with the ability to change your approach depending on audience.
- Based locally to Cheltenham or willing to relocate.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Eligibility to join our Share Save initiatives
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised cafe
- A range of team and company-wide social events
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Download job description Apply