Job Title: International Marketing Executive
Location: Cheltenham, GL51 9NW, United Kingdom
Post date: 2019-02-12
Close date: 2019-03-05
Closing date for applications: 05-03-2019
Hours: FULL_TIME Full Time - 37.5hrs
Organisation: Superdry https://careers.superdry.com/img/g4j_logo_2.jpg
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Superdry is a genuine British success story that has grown to an annual turnover of £872m, with our brand already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
This role based in our head offices in Cheltenham, reports to the Senior International Marketing Executive and will involve the coordination and implementation of marketing campaigns outside of the EU. The role will ensure all activities for our international owned stores and franchise partners are aligned with brand positioning and guidelines; reflecting brand identity, core values and British heritage, whilst monitoring compliance with UK head office directives.
We are looking for someone who is passionate and creative, who will drive our ambition to be a truly global digital brand.
- Work closely with the Senior International Marketing Executive to execute the global strategy and seasonal plans across international markets.
- Assist franchise and wholesale partners in the creation of 360 local marketing campaigns set by the Global Planning Team.
- Develop strong relationships, provide support and maintain continuous communications with partner marketing teams.
- Working together with the Social, PR, Visual Merchandising and Creative Teams to update on local marketing activity and execute creative and locally relevant campaigns.
- Deliver detailed campaign presentations to internal and external stakeholders.
- Representing the view of all international markets, you will compile local market information and present recommendations to Head Office Marketing Department
- Be the brand guardian for international markets. Ensuring retail and online channels have on-brand collateral, facilitating the immediate removal of all ‘off-brand’/substandard artwork.
- Maintain accurate budgets for assigned markets/activities, utilising the international purchasing system to ensure budget tracking.
- Experienced working in a similar role for a global brand
- Previous experience working with international markets
- High level of verbal and written English
- Able to work independently, priortise workload and work under pressure with the ability to multi task
- Flexibility to embrace change and enjoy working in a fast paced and changing environment
- Able to quickly identify issues, focusing on solutions and generating alternatives
- Pro-active, results driven and ‘can do attitude’
- Excellent communicator with the ability to influence and manage conflicting priorities
- Passionate about the retail/ fashion industry
- Flexible to travel internationally when required
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Eligibility to join our Share Save initiatives
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised cafe
- A range of team and company-wide social events
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Download job description Apply