Job Title: Wholesale Analyst
Location: Hong Kong
Location: Hong Kong
Post date: 2019-02-01
Close date: 2019-02-15
Closing date for applications: 15-02-2019
Hours: FULL_TIME Full Time - 37.5hrs
Organisation: Superdry https://careers.superdry.com/img/g4j_logo_2.jpg
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Superdry is a genuine British success story that has grown to an annual turnover of £872m, with our brand already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
As our business across Asia Pacific & Middle East/North Africa grows and diversifies, we are seeking an experienced Analyst to take responsibility for providing detailed product and trend analysis across the territory for both wholesale and franchise retail, to support optimisation of sales and sell-through. The role will play a key part in identifying and reporting opportunities and threats, and reacting proactively to develop the business in the territory. The role will report to the Head of Territory for Asia Pacific, and operate as part of a small team in our Hong Kong office.
Preferably coming from a similar background in retail or wholesale from within the fashion/apparel sector, you will be an experienced Analyst or Merchandiser with robust analytical skills, the ability to use data to forecast future performance, and a strong understanding of product, customers and the wholesale/franchise sales critical path.
- Develop insight through building and using system reports to support decision with the sales teams to improve wholesale sales, retail sell out and customer KPI’s
- Build good relationship with wholesale partners to understand and capture local trends, buying patterns and promotional activities
- Ensure that information required from the Wholesale partners is submitted to Superdry on time and accurately
- Accurately forecast buy budgets according to previous season wholesale and franchise sales performance and Superdry targets.
- Analyze wholesale product and sales data to identify areas of growth within categories and give recommendations to the sales team
- Deliver insight and analysis for existing or potential new markets, helping to build a business plan for the territory which covers all aspects of the Superdry business from product to profit
- Closely track the inventory/stock levels and best sellers to proactively propose in season replenishment and ensure that inventory levels are at a recommended rate
- Manage and update the store database
- Quickly learn the product world of Superdry and develop a great understanding of the right merchandise mix.
- Participate or lead the ad-hoc project to support the business growth.
- Manage the sample set of showroom to ensure samples arriving within the schedule and delivering to partner/ warehouse after the buying event.
- Manage the day-to-day workings of the office and budgeting of services required for the office
- An experienced Analyst or Merchandiser from the retail sector. Fashion sector experience is preferred but is not essential as we can train experienced people on our product range
- Experienced in product assortment management, with robust analytical and stock management skills and a detailed understanding of critical path management
- Able to demonstrate experience of working with high volumes of data and a high level of numeracy
- Equipped with strong commercial acumen and an understanding of customer profile, product range and competitors
- Able to build strong relationships Business stakeholders internally and externally
- An excellent communicator, able to articulate recommendations on buys and present information to all levels of the business
- Extremely well organised with real attention to detail
- Knowledgeable about Superdry and passionate about our brand
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently on multiple projects with strict deadlines
- Capable of using MS Office Suite, in particular Excel to an advanced level
- Located in Hong Kong with full right to work there.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- The selected candidate will receive a competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, and Life insurance
- A generous staff discount
Download job description Apply