Job Title: Site Caretaker
Location: Cheltenham, GL51 9NW, United Kingdom
Post date: 2018-11-23
Close date: 2018-12-19
Closing date for applications: 19-12-2018
Hours: FULL_TIME Full Time - 37.5hrs
Organisation: Superdry https://careers.superdry.com/img/g4j_logo_2.jpg
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
The Superdry brand is a genuine British success story that has grown to a turnover of £750m, £87m profit and a strategic plan in place that will make us a £1bn company by 2020. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global lifestyle brand.
We are looking for an onsite Head Office Site Caretaker based in Cheltenham. The role will provide reactive and planned preventative maintenance support for head office as well as site management of office moves and assistance with events.
- Operate the Head Office helpdesk independently and respond to all site maintenance helpdesk requests in agreed timeframes
- Keep up-to-date records of requests, completion times and associated costs
- Provide a high standard of service on all general site maintenance tasks such as carpentry, plumbing, decorating, landscaping and general repairs
- Complete all planned and preventative maintenance tasks to a high quality and to expected timeframes
- Coordinate and complete office and/or furniture moves effectively
- Manage the furniture/equipment inventory
- Carry out work with regard to the health and safety of staff and visitors
- Evaluate new work and quotations with a view to undertaking the work in-house if it is cost effective and without impact on other service level agreements
- Monitor the site and equipment to minimise any disruption to the business operation
- Experienced in a similar maintenance technician role
- Able to carry out PPM testing such as fire alarm/emergency lighting/legionella is beneficial
- A driver with a full clean driving license, own van beneficial
- Proficient in IT including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to work at height
- Capable of lifting weight
- Knowledgeable in Health and Safety
- A holder of a Forklift/Access equipment license is beneficial
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…..
- Competitive salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- One of a kind Founder Share Plan, plus other great Share Scheme initiatives
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Amazing 50% staff discount, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised Starbucks Cafe
- A range of team and social events (this year we even had a catwalk show in a castle!)
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more!
Download job description Apply