Job Title: Floor Manager
Location: Superdry Glasgow
Location: Glasgow, G1 4BW, United Kingdom
Post date: 2018-11-19
Close date: 2018-12-31
Closing date for applications: 31-12-2018
Hours: FULL_TIME Full Time - 37.5hrs
Organisation: Superdry https://careers.superdry.com/img/g4j_logo_2.jpg
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Our Floor Managers are leaders in the making.
An expert in all areas of the store, you will be upbeat in everything that you do and motivate those around you to do the same. You will be stepping up to lead the team, be utterly relied on by management to smash store targets and be the drive behind our customers getting the ultimate Superdry experience.
Most of all, you will love having a good time and being yourself every day.
- Supervise the team
- Support and motivate your teammates to deliver amazing levels of service
- Exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Make customers feel amazing and deliver the ultimate Superdry experience
- Take pride in store appearance and embrace the Superdry store look
- Endlessly develop your product knowledge and understanding of the business
- Embrace the Superdry culture
- Be yourself
- A team player
- Passionate about our brand
- Experienced in retail and ready to step up
- Confident, genuine and can be yourself
- Supportive of those around you
- Always making decisions thinking about what’s best for our customers
- Always positive
- Relentless and ambitious to exceed expectations
- Motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Bringing fresh ideas to the table but are realistic in what is achievable
- Eager to share and learn
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…..
What we offer;
- Everyone receives a competitive salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 20 days holiday
- One of a kind Founder Share Plan, plus other great Share Scheme initiatives
- Access to our amazing SAS training programme
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store
- A generous clothing allowance, because you love to wear Superdry
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more!
Download job description Apply