Job Title: HR Analyst (12 month maternity cover)
Type: Fixed Term
Location: Cheltenham, GL51 9NW, United Kingdom
Post date: 2018-11-09
Close date: 2018-11-30
Closing date for applications: 30-11-2018
Hours: FULL_TIME Full Time - 37.5hrs
Organisation: Superdry https://careers.superdry.com/img/g4j-logo.png
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
The Superdry brand is a genuine British success story that has grown to a turnover of £872m, £96m profit and a strategic plan in place that will make us a £1bn turnover company by 2020. Our brand is already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
As a HR team we fully believe in our purpose of, “Unlocking the Potential of Superdry by enabling our Global family to be at their best.” It’s all about supporting our amazing people throughout their journeys with us, and driving forward organisational performance at every opportunity. Our HR team prides itself on being a fun and inspiring place to work – we definitely don’t do traditional HR!
We are now seeking a HR Reward Analyst who thinks analytically and loves data, but also builds great relationships with a wide range of stakeholders and clearly communicates reward information, helping the business to make the best decisions. Working in our HR team, you’ll get involved with benefits, wellbeing, pay and more, getting creative to help everyone to get the best out of what we have on offer.
- Develop and manage our benefit offering, working with suppliers and colleagues to deliver and communicate rewards that meet our employees needs everywhere in the world
- Evolve our provision of wellbeing services and guidance to our employees, supporting the improvement of employee health and wellbeing, particularly mental health
- Helping managers to understand how the world of reward works, in order that they can make better business decisions
- Support with the management of senior remuneration programmes including modelling (e.g. LTIP), proposals and communication
- Work to ensure we are up to date with trends in reward and wellbeing as well as compliant with legal requirements e.g. pensions changes
- Ensure our reward provision is cost effective through budget management and that we are receiving a good return on our investment in this area e.g. private medical cover, pension, EAP
- Conduct analysis and reporting as required e.g. the gender pay gap, and support with the mandatory disclosures of data like this
- Manage our great employee share plans, encouraging colleagues to share in our success
- Effectively coordinate annual reward events and projects such as our annual pay review and share plan launches
- Analyse and benchmark our salary data against the market, providing meaningful insight into our remuneration
- Develop strong relationships with our wider HR team and other key colleagues, building an awareness and understanding of our priorities to help Superdry achieve its strategic ambitions
- Passionate about working to create the best possible benefit and wellbeing offering for our Superdry family
- A real analytical thinker, you’ll enjoy working with large amounts of data and be highly numerate
- A great communicator, ready to confidently discuss and present on sometimes sensitive Reward issues with colleagues at all levels
- A fast learner, motivated to keep up to date with Reward trends and changes
- Be computer literate, skills in MS Excel are particularly important as well as an aptitude to become quickly familiar with new systems
- Someone who pays close attention to detail, but sees the bigger picture too
- Able to confidently work independently and in collaboration with a wide range of stakeholders
- Highly organised and dynamic with the ability to work at a fast pace across multiple complex projects
- Willing to think critically about and challenge our existing offering and processes, offering creative suggestions for improvement
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…..
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- One of a kind Founder Share Plan, plus other great Share Scheme initiatives
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised Starbucks Café
- A range of team and social events (we even had a catwalk show in a castle!)
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Download job description Apply