Job Title: Merchandising Space Planning Assistant- 9 month FTC
Type: Fixed Term
Location: Cheltenham, GL51 9NW, United Kingdom
Post date: 2018-10-17
Close date: 2018-10-31
Closing date for applications: 31-10-2018
Hours: FULL_TIME Full Time - 37.5hrs
Organisation: Superdry https://careers.superdry.com/img/g4j-logo.png
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
The Superdry brand is a genuine British success story that has grown to a turnover of £872m, £97m profit and a strategic plan in place that will make us a £1bn turnover company by 2020. Our brand is already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales.We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
Space Planning is a function within the Merchandising department who are responsible for planning retail space to maximise product opportunity without compromising on visual quality. As a Space Planning Assistant you will work closely with the team as well as working alongside Core Merchandising, Branch Merchandising and Retail Operations.
- Be responsible for updating and maintaining the store space database, ensuring all space in stores is accurately documented.
- Create and maintain commercially viable stock grading packs for stores, based on sales and space analysis to support ranging decisions.
- Support the Space Planning team with reporting, data entry, and system maintenance.
- Monitor store performance for the current season through reporting tools and analysis of data to help make decisions on stock mixes, ensuring that stores are getting the best possible package for their customers.
- Work closely with Core Merchandising, Branch Merchandising and Group Retail Support to ensure the most up to date information is shared.
- Someone who has previous experience working in Merchandising
- IT Literate, particularly in Excel (V lookups and pivot tables minimum)
- A strong communicator
- Confident, with the credibility to influence at all levels of the business
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday pro-rated
- One of a kind Founder Share Plan, plus other great Share Scheme initiatives
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised Starbucks Cafe
- A range of team and social events (we even had a catwalk show in a castle!)
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Download job description Apply