Job Title: Customer Insight Executive – 6 month FTC
Type: Fixed Term
Location: Cheltenham, GL51 9NW, United Kingdom
Post date: 2018-09-14
Close date: 2018-10-12
Closing date for applications: 12-10-2018
Hours: FULL_TIME Full Time - 37.5hrs
Organisation: Superdry https://careers.superdry.com/img/g4j-logo.png
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
The Superdry brand is a genuine British success story that has grown to a turnover of £872m, £97m profit and a strategic plan in place that will make us a £1bn company by 2020. Our brand is already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our Customer Insight Team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
You will be responsible for the day to day management of our global customer satisfaction survey and brand health research.
- Support the Customer & Market Insight Manager in the, planning and execution of all planned and ad-hoc customer satisfaction and brand health activities
- Oversee day to day activity in relation to the store level customer satisfaction programme across key global markets
- Work collaboratively to shape and enhance insight activity that fulfills the business and brand objectives
- Bring data to life with visually engaging summaries and reports
- Oversee regular brand health and KPI reporting
- Work closely with key Retail and Marketing stakeholders to support the customer journey and key marketing brand activity with insights
- Liaise with regional and store colleagues in relation to any in-store research required for insight
- Present relevant insights internally and at regional meetings to area and store managers
- Undertake in-store and online competitor shops and produce actionable summaries
- Support the CRM Manager with e-receipt related business activity
- Write and build online surveys for key internal business partners
- Maintain the customer and market insight library for business partners to access and self-serve
- Someone who thrives on wanting to know why customers act and feel the way they do
- Comfortable in dealing with data, possess strong analytical skills and able to translate data and information into insight
- Someone with proven insight experience, ideally in a fashion/retail/agency/youth culture environment
- Experienced with data or marketing
- Proactive and able to engage fully with your key internal stakeholders
- Flexible and must enjoy working in fast-paced and changing environment
- An excellent communicator, verbal and written, comfortable presenting to small groups
- Able to work independently, prioritise workload and work under pressure with the ability to multi-task
- A creative individual with a passion for insight, fashion and trends
- Able to generate new ideas and make things happen
- Flexible, embrace change with an appetite for continuous professional development
- Able to quickly identify issues, focusing on solutions and generating alternatives
- Results driven with a real ‘can do attitude’
- Someone with strong project management and organisational skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Competent across all Microsoft Office Applications
- Highly numerate with critical thinking and independent reasoning skills
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding….
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday pro-rated
- One of a kind Founder Share Plan, plus other great Share Scheme initiatives
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Amazing 50% staff discount, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised Starbucks Cafe
- A range of team and social events (this year we even had a catwalk show in a castle!)
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more!
Download job description Apply