Job Title: Assistant General Manager - Regent Street
Location: Superdry Regent Street
Location: London, W1B 4HL, United Kingdom
Post date: 2018-09-14
Close date: 2018-10-05
Closing date for applications: 05-10-2018
Hours: FULL_TIME Full Time - 37.5hrs
Organisation: Superdry https://careers.superdry.com/img/g4j-logo.png
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
The Superdry brand is a genuine British success story that has grown to a turnover of £872m, £97m profit and a strategic plan in place that will make us a £1bn turnover company by 2020. Our brand is already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales.We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
Our Store Managers break the mould and embrace everything Superdry.
Supporting the General Store Manager with the overall running of the Regent Street Flagship store, your focus will be leading the team in delivering outstanding customer service, smashing store targets, executing operational and commercial excellence, whilst also embedding the Superdry culture. An inspirational leader you will empower those around you to be themselves, to innovate like mad, and most importantly, your team will love what they do and have fun doing it.
- Proactively support the Regent Street General Manager in the implementation of the retail strategic plan which delivers Superdry’s business objectives
- Actively collaborate and share best practices with floor management team to drive store performance
- Drive and deliver Company standards, strategies and initiatives to achieve sustainable growth.
- Achieve store sales targets by maximising profits, minimizing costs and managing workforce budgets
- Deliver excellent customer service standards by example ensuring highly visible and effective customer service management at all times to drive continuous improvement.
- Select, train, develop, review, manage, coach, support and set direction for the management team to ensure high performance / productivity at all times
- Drive and ensure store compliance with Company policy and procedure, taking a consistent approach in all stores.
- Ensure the Superdry brand image is driven and showcased by optimising product visual merchandising and service levels.
- Minimise loss by ensuring all loss prevention procedures are followed
- Ensure provision of a safe working environment to ensure staff and customer wellbeing
- Identify areas of underperformance within the store and develop an action plan to address and manage issues
- Drive continuous improvement in stockroom processing and replenishment procedures to maintain effective stock control at all times
- Be present on the store floor, talking with customers and team members in order to identify / resolve urgent issues
- Build strong relationships with key West End partners to optimise tourist trade
- Maintain awareness of market trends in the retail industry, monitoring activity of local competitors
- Take all available opportunities to drive personal development to develop and increase personal performance
- A team player
- Passionate about our brand
- An established retail manager from a flagship/ large multimillion turnover store
- Ideally experienced in fashion
- Confident, genuine and can be yourself
- A proven overachiever in our industry
- An inspirational leader who can develop individuals and whole teams
- Always making decisions thinking about what’s best for our business
- Always positive
- Relentless and ambitious to exceed expectations
- Motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Bringing fresh ideas to the table but are realistic in what is achievable
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- One of a kind Founder Share Plan, plus other great Share Scheme initiatives
- Seasonal clothing allowance
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store
- A range of team and social events
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Download job description Apply