Job Title: Network Planning Analyst - 12 month FTC
Type: Fixed Term
Location: Cheltenham, GL51 9NW, United Kingdom
Post date: 2018-09-13
Close date: 2018-10-01
Closing date for applications: 01-10-2018
Hours: FULL_TIME Full Time - 37.5hrs
Organisation: Superdry https://careers.superdry.com/img/g4j-logo.png
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
The Superdry brand is a genuine British success story that has grown to a turnover of £872m, £97m profit and a strategic plan in place that will make us a £1bn turnover company by 2020. Our brand is already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales.We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
Logistics are responsible for the movement of product from our partner factories to our distribution centres, and then onto stores, wholesale customers and ecommerce customers.
The Network Planning team focus on reporting and analysing data relating to activity at our distribution centres, such as items ordered, picked, packed, shipped and returned, inbound and outbound, to and from customers and suppliers. This reporting and analysis allows the business to fully understand our stock position, and enables accurate forecasting and planning.
The role requires you to be numerate with incredible attention to detail, the ability to work with a high degree of accuracy, and strong data analysis skills. You’ll also need to be IT literate with good Excel skills and the ability to quickly learn new systems. You don’t need to come from a Logistics or Retail background, and we are happy to consider people with different experience levels.
- Develop, run and analyse reports relating to activity, stock and performance across the Superdry supply chain
- Ensure that reporting and analysis is completed in a timely fashion with a high degree of accuracy and reliability
- Respond swiftly to requests for ad-hoc reporting and produce high quality, accurate and relevant reports as quickly as possible
- Assist in the ongoing transition from Excel-based reporting towards Looker, our new reporting tool. Learn this system and understand its capabilities and functionality, then move towards production of reports using it.
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards within the Looker BI tool
- Continually look for ways to improve reporting capability to meet the evolving needs of the business, developing and testing new reports and working with the Senior Network Planning Analyst to implement them
- Be involved in project work as required
- A strong administrator with the ability to produce accurate reporting on a daily basis
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- IT literate with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Capable of working at pace with high volumes of data
- Highly analytical with the ability to produce meaningful insight from the data
- Based within a commutable distance of Cheltenham or willing to relocate
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- One of a kind Founder Share Plan, plus other great Share Scheme initiatives
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised Starbucks Cafe
- A range of team and social events (we even had a catwalk show in a castle!)
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more
Download job description Apply